Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Cdnreader, how fun! I'm glad you received such a sweet video!

Smeshque, laughter is the best. Little jokes with our family members or friends, even the UPS guy -- priceless.
(3)

flowers and babies, two beautiful blessings of life.
I am grateful for traveling safely this day, for having bills paid and food on the table. I am blessed to hear laughter this day.
(2)

Dear SnoopyLove,

The daffodils sound beautiful.

Today I am grateful for receiving a video of my little baby niece. She has learned to say her own name.:-) Always grateful to see her sweet face and her toothy grin.
(3)

Daffodils were my blessing today! I was lucky to be able to visit a whole field of them with my dad and sister. Incredible beauty and definitely a blessing from God.
(3)

Blessed to be alive and well. the Lord supplies all my needs.
(2)

I am grateful as well for all of you. You all are a breath of fresh air. I am blessed to have gotten to worship this day and heard a great sermon on redeeming the time.
(3)

Hi SnoopyLove,

Happy to hear you and your dad are enjoying the new TV.

I can hardly believe its the last day of the Olympics. Watching the mens gold medal hockey game was so exciting.

Me too, my friends. So grateful for this forum and for all of you.
(3)

I've been enjoying watching the Olympics too, with my dad. Dad splurged on a new TV (his vision is getting worse and can't really be corrected, unfortunately) and it is so large and crisp -- Dad loves it and it is a blessing to enjoy it with him.
(3)

Smilecrylaugh- your name is my life as well. I am so glad you found this site too. It has also helped me in much the same way. Hope to see you here more. God bless.
Your post made me smile, another blessing, thank you.
(1)

This website is my #1 blessing! The shared experiences have made it easier for me to shrug off (well, mostly) my siblings lack of support, to laugh at the amount of tissue my mom (82 years old Parkinson’s) goes through, to deal with those extra long days of hanging out in the emergency rooms, etc.
(3)

Blessed with sunshine and warmer weather today.
(1)

Grateful for sunshine and clear blue skies. I'm happy to be able to watch a bit of the Olympics this afternoon.
(3)

susan and rilus, so true.So very true
(2)

God's blessing go far beyond anything we could ever dream.
(3)

The best feeling in the world is realizing you are perfectly happy without the things you thought you needed the most.
(3)

Thankful, No one has gotten fly, and that I have made it through a trying day with the Lord's help
(2)

Grateful to have dinner with my mom tonight. Thankful for the warmer weather today. Lots of people out and about trying to catch up on errands.
(1)

Yesterday I experienced the blessing of shopping at a large warehouse store (Costco). I felt very blessed indeed to have access to so many things that we need and want. To just be able to grab some grocery and household items at a reasonable price, makes me feel very grateful. Checkout line wasn't too long as well, lol!
(2)

That is a good blessing to have polarbear. Me too I will supply all the needed tp while she is still able.
(2)

I am grateful my 81 y.o. Alz mother still can use the bathroom independently. I will not complain about her using up one big roll of toilet paper a day.
(4)

I am so thankful for a warm place, in this cold.
(2)

Thank God for more patience. Also, learning to meditate at least three minutes per day. 🧘‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️
(2)

Blessings abound in each breath we take.
(1)

Thank you susan for that forthright post.
It is very true, very true.
(1)

We should be thankful for everything. Time will come our lives will end. Lets take a moment to cherish everything we have right now.
(4)

Today was a struggle, it is a blessing for me to have gotten through it.
(2)

Congrats on the new baby. Maybe a birthday present. What a joy.
(0)

Found out last night that my cousin is expecting her first child! It might even be born on my birthday in late June. We are all so excited for them.
(2)

Snoopy I am glad that you enjoyed your blessing of the sermon and Dad enjoying it too. Cute dogs are a little distracting :) I am blessed that My Mom is still able to go to services. For those who can't I hope they have a church that would come have service at their home for the ill ones sake. May God bless.
(1)

I enjoyed the blessing this evening of hearing a wonderful sermon in church. It even included some cute video of the pastor's dog (illustrating a particular theological point, which I can't remember because I was distracted by the cute dog). My dad enjoyed it as well. I realize many if not most caregivers here can't realistically take their loved ones to services. I hope that if that is your situation God blesses you in another way.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter