Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
CDN- I hope it is nothing too serious with Moms car.Remember though, sometimes with mechanics you may need a second opinion, unless its one you trust. And you will make it through all you have to do, hang in there. the weekend will be here before you know.I hope all your appointments go as you would have them to. I will keep you in my prayers, it will be alright.

I am blessed this day because bad tornado producing storms came through this evening and Thank the Lord the tornado stuff went on either side of us. We were in the middle of the two bad storms, got some bad wind and down poor of rain, but the storm separated before it got to us. Haleluah!
(1)

Thank you smeshque! Thank you for lifting us up with your words. I'm grateful for Wednesday. Looking forward to the weekend already. Its been one of those weeks. My mom's car broke down on Monday. The mechanic is taking a look so we'll see what happens. Then various appointments for myself. I guess I should try and take things more in stride.
(0)

Grateful for you as well CDN.

I am grateful for mercy. Especially in our day to day struggles, with caregiving.

“It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:22
(2)

I can't believe its already May Day! I really don't know where the time is going. So grateful to all of you and for your supportive and loving words.
(1)

Thank God for being safe and sound! If your neighborhood is quiet, if your home is safe, if your bed is cozy and warm... you are blessed.

If it's your will please keep us safe in your care, Lord.
(1)

Everyone is safe and sound
(1)

Snoopy- I am glad your evening turned your day around. :)
(1)

Today I was inside all day, felt confined and simultaneously tired and over-caffeinated, but then had the blessing of an evening walk. It was a bit dark when I came home, and I felt blessed to have a warm, safe home to return to with nice people to welcome me and some good food to eat.

Thank you, Lord!
(2)

To be able to worship, without persecution. For now anyway.
Good Lord's day.
(1)

Love Many, Trust Few and always paddle your own canoe!
(1)

Thanks Snoopy. Sounds like you had a lovely day. Quite nice.

Psalms 144:15
“Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.”
(0)

What a beautiful verse to share, Smeshque. Today I had the blessing of getting a nice haircut and then sitting in the sun for awhile with a book. Later my dad and I had a good dinner together watching baseball and other shows. Just a nice quiet evening. Thank you, Lord.
(1)

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17
(1)

Frazzled-What love God has bestowed upon us with his grace and mercy. Thank you for the reminder.
(1)

I'm thankful for God's grace just to get me through each day. Grateful for my children and husband and their love and support in being a caregiver.
(1)

Sinshine today- took older couple from church for lunch. Take them Tuesdays and Thursdays. They have had to move to an MC. So we try and take them out as much as possible. We are going to try and take them next Thursday to do some sight seeing.
Life is a blessing.
(0)

I am thankful to come here and see how many people are thankful this day. Praise the Lord.
Send- you are the chocolate connection. Hope your sheep put you to sleep. And you got rest.
Snoopy- I am so glad you had a good day with Dad. Walk and nice sunset, lovely. Chocolate festival, where do I sign up?
Mamchar- how beautiful that you see all the blessings you counted that is wonderful.
Seargant- I am so happy you found this site, it is such a help. What a blessing to have sunshine and sit out with Mom enjoying the river and birds, sounds beautiful. You are right these are precious moments, that we are allowed with our loved ones. The kind you try so hard to capture in your mind for a memory for later.
Cdn- What a blessing you had sunshine, we had rain, but needed it for crops. I am so happy you had a nice lunch with Mom and we are blessed by your sharing also.
DC- hand lotion is good, especially when we wash our hand sooooooooo much.

I am thankful for you all, in that you have brought a smile to me, that you are thinking of your blessings. I know sometimes its hard to see them in our struggles. So I am blessed by you all for sharing. Thank you and (HUGS) you all are in my prayers, daily
(1)

Im thankful for hand lotion. My hands have gotten so beat up with caring for my parents. Lol. But very thankful.
(2)

Hi all,

I'm thankful today for sunshine and blue skies and a nice lunch with my mom.

Most of all thankful to all of you for sharing your blessings.
(2)

First of all I am thankful for stumbling onto this site. What a life saver. I am thankful that after a long, hard winter the sun is shining and its' getting warm outside. I can now help Mom out onto the desk and we can sit together in the sunshine and watch the river flow by and the all the birds come back. I am thankful that I have these moments with her.
(3)

Thankful that my blessings far outweigh my problems!
Thankful for my own health which allows me to care for others.
Thankful I can provide for myself and others.
Thankful for my loving family to lean on for support.
Thankful for my understanding friends.
Thankful for the warmth and security of my home.
Thankful for this forum.
Always thankful for chocolate!

Blessed Be!
(3)

Sendhelp, yum, thank you!

OK, time to go beddy bye now everybody! Sweet dreams!
(0)

Maybe if we all started counting sheep, we would be able to sleep.
Oh, look, here is one!
(1)

Snoopylove,
Sending you the Dark Belgian Chocolate Covered Almonds.
I almost ate them all!
(1)

I love chocolate too! Definitely a blessing. A church around here has a yearly chocolate festival as a fund raiser, with high quality gourmet chocolate items. Sounds divine.... ;)

Lots of blessings today. Went out with my dad, had a good walk, saw a very pretty sunset. Hope all caregivers reading this thread had some wonderful blessings of their own today.
(2)

ok!
(1)

Chocolate with almonds is the best.
Send-send some my way. :)
(1)

I have some chocolate!
Dark chocolate Hershey's
Almond milk chocolate Hershey's
TJ's dark chocolate covered almonds

Sharing.....
(0)

Chocolate
(2)

Everyone is well as can be. Minor stress, but endured. Thank the Lord.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.Romans 5:8
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter