Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Lord I must thank you for the camping trip that You provided. I thank You for giving me sleep and for waking me up today. Thank you Lord for Dr. James teaching me your word.

I am so thankful that You are in control of my enemies and those who love me. Thank you Lord for Your protection even when I didn't know I needed it. Most of all, thank You for helping me to forgive those who have hurt me because I know it was not by my own strength, but Yours.

I ask You Lord to heal every dry area in my life, but all those who are on this forum in the name of Jesus. I will also ask of You to help me to hear of what You ask and the courage to do it. Give us Your daily bread and have Your way in our lives the only way You can. We believe You for it. I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen and Amen 🙏🙌👏
(3)

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17
(3)

I am thankful that today was overcast, no rain :( but cooler. was very nice.
I am thankful that I just finished grocery shopping from the comfort of my home. I just love online grocery ordering it saves so much time and less crowds.
I am thankful that I can see we are falling into a semi routine with addition of AB.
I am thankful that it is about time to lay my weary head down and we are all safe and sound in our place of stay.
I am thankful for you all.

Thank you Lord God Almighty, for your Love.

“The eyes of the LORD are in every place...” 
Proverbs 15:3
(2)

Shell- thank you.
Mom says sometimes, why are we so surprised when God answers our prayers?
I think maybe sometimes it is because we think, does HE actually hear me? And when a prayer is answered it is proof that he does and although now I do not be surprised by answered prayers because HE is faithful. I feel so much joy and HIS loving tender mercies that my heart is sooooo happy and so grateful. The love of God is matchless. For that I am thankful.
It makes me think of this verse:

1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
(4)

Smeshque, I am happy to hear the great news. Is it wonderful when He moves things in your life? 🙏☺
(2)

Isthisreal-Absolutely, Praising the Lord. A great blessing and load off.
Thank you for rejoicing with me. :)
(3)

Praise The Lord!
(2)

Hallelujah!!!! Just got great news. AB rent house that he was in, was just rented, he no longer has to pay them rent, and now he can pay us rent. He was so excited, I think I more. It is such a huge load off. I have been advertising the house everywhere I could. And then Wonderful news

Thank you Lord. I was in need of some good news! Right now I am so rejoicing if I wasn't full from dinner I would celebrate with an ice cream 😀😋😂
(5)

It was the Father of a child who was possessed with devil's. Casting the child into fire and water etc.

“And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Mark 9:24

I say that to the Lord as well. I want to fully trust in him

Lu- precious blessing, the gift of time with one you love dearly. She lives on through you her wonderfully and beautifully made daughter.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(3)

There is some guy in the bible who simply prayed:
"Lord, I believe, help my unbelief."
(3)

When Mother fell and broke her neck in the tip of her skull in C-1,the doctors said that if she'd have broken it in just a half of an inch more,she'd have been dead or paralyzed then.Just a half of an inch.But instead,we were blessed to have 9 and a half more years together.I was so lucky for so long to have her and I feel so blessed we had that time.God is so good~
(3)

That is great earlybird, sounds wonderful, very nice blessing.

I was blessed today with a moment of being alone. I was mowing this evening and I see DH wave bye and then I see Mom getting in the passendger side of the jeep. He took her for a ride through the fields and woods. Right now, we don't have top or doors on the jeep, so Mom felt like she was on Safari. She had a good time. And I was pleasantly suprised that he did that. So I finished up mowing and went to harvest some tomatoes. Quite enjoying the alone time and just knowing she was taken care of and having a good time, such a gift. Even though it was only about 20 minutes, I still much appreciated that. And she had so much to say about what she had seen. With smiles, although she is always smiles. Wish I could be more like her. The Lord has really blessed that woman with a joyous heart, for in good times and bad, she is always happy. So wish I could be like that.
But anyway it was such a treat for she and I.
Thank you Lord for putting the thought in DH mind to do such a thing.
(4)

I took my mother to the lake yesterday afternoon. What a beautiful day! Abundant sunshine and not too hot . Great to see my mom enjoying herself. I took a much needed swim for twenty minutes or so. The water was crystal clear and so inviting. I thank God for this wonderful blessing.
(5)

I had a better day today than most this week and for that I thank the Lord.
I am thankful for the beautiful words that you all write in thanksgiving.
I am thankful that Lord willing I am gonna be lazy tomorrow and sleep in. We all agreed we need a lazy morning tomorrow, even Mom wants to be lazy in the morning, so Yay!
I am thankful for feeling better and so far no one else has gotten sick, praying they don't.
I am thankful for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who went willingly and with matchless love through tremendous agony to give me hope, to give us all hope.
Thank you Lord God Almighty Creator of all things.

My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psalms 121:2
(4)

Thank-you Shell
(1)

Gershun, I don't express my thanks, needs or wants so well most times. Every now & then I will do pretty good. It still takes me a lot to pray. Sometimes I will sit by myself with no tv on and no smartphone or computer and ask God to sit with me. I try and talk to him as if I was talking to a human next to me. But one day my sig other or mother will hear me and think I have lost my mind. LOL. Or I will start a prayer with giving Him thanks. "Enter His gates with thanksgiving" from there I have found that it gets easier. But yes. I run out of things to say or just can't find the words. Remember you can ask Him for help and He will surely help you. I will pray for you to find the peace to help you pray.🙏😁
(4)

Such a nice thank you to God Shell. I think I need to learn how to pray better.

I"ve been feeling like an emotional wreck lately and don't know how to put myself in that peaceful spiritual place where prayer comes easy.

I know God knows what's in our hearts but I wish I could express it as well as you do.
(3)

I thank you Lord that my mother's bankruptcy hearing went well. I am thankful that her and I are getting along that what is left of her time here can be filled with some good memories. I am very grateful that I get to go camping and get some much needed rest and some fun in the sun. 🌞 I have always enjoy Your creations. I am grateful that You have moved so much in my life and You are always here with me. You always know what I need and what I don't need even when I think I need it. But You know what is best for me. Thank You God that you are my Lord, my father, my protector, my provider and my savoir. And that You are always in control. Thank You Lord that you give me the strength to carry the weight and that You trust me to care for the people around me. I praises Your holy name.🙏👏🙌
(4)

I am so very thankful for the cooler weather we have been having. Oh it is wonderful, I sure hope it would stay this way. But will enjoy it as much as possible. It allows Mom to be outside more. She came to the greenhouse this evening and helped me water. I tried very hard to enjoy that time with her, it was special.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalms 27:13
(2)

All of Creation

Separated. Until the veil was torn
The moment that hope was born
And guilt was pardoned once and for all

Captivated. But no longer bound by chains
Left at an empty grave
The sinner and the sacred resolved

And all of creation, sing with me now
Lift up your voice and lay your burden down
Fill up the heavens let His glory resound

Time has faded and we see Him face to face
Every doubt erased
Forever we will worship the King

Fill up the heavens, let His glory resound

Ohh ah ohhh...ohh ah ohhh…

The reason we breathe is to sing of His glory
And for all He has done
Praise the Father. Praise the Son. And the Spirit in One

Fill up the heavens, let His glory resound

Lift your voice and lay your burden down
Let His glory resound

And every knee will bow and every tongue
Praise the Father. Praise the Son. And the Spirit in One

Mercy Me
(4)

Smeshque, I am glad that you are feeling better. It is awful to be sick!😷
(2)

I am blessed to come here and see the love you all have in your hearts.
I am blessed because I am feeling better. YAY!
I am blessed with my family.
I am blessed, through Jesus Christ.
Thank you Lord God Almighty, for your love bestowed upon us. Even when we at times are so undeserving.

"And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest..."
Genesis 28:15
(3)

Thank you Gershun and Smeshque.

It brings me joy to hear that you both will pray for him that it brought tears to my eyes.

Smeshque, it really is heart wreaching to see them and I feel so helpless.
At first I thought I shouldn't post my encounter, but something else told me to, so I did. Mr. White needs all the help he can get. I think God does put people like that in front of us that do care.

Gershun, I think you are right, these people are so thankful for what little they get. We at times take so much for granted...our warm beds...the food that we can eat whenever we want...as if it is always going to be there. Perhaps many homeless people thought the same thing. Maybe Mr. White thought he would always have a home...a warm bed...food in his kitchen. They truly are humble and yet lost.

Hugs to both of you sweet souls!!
(3)

Shell, will absolutely be praying for Mr. White.
Thank you for bringing that here so that all believers might pray for him.
I know how heart wrenching encounters like that are.
It seems God puts them in the lives of those He knows will care and will bring them before him in prayer.
(1)

Of course I will Shell.

I've encountered people like that around my city often. It always strikes me how grateful they are for anything you can offer them. We recently moved to a different neighborhood but I used to always encounter this guy outside the drugstore I used to frequent often. I always tried to give him something. Most of the time he didn't even ask. I'd give him a couple of bucks and he would say "oh thank-you, you beautiful angel from Heaven" I used to walk away with tears in my eyes. There are so many lost souls out there.

I will definitely pray for Mr. White Shell. What city are you in again?
(1)

This really isn't counting my blessings although, I do have a lot to be thankful for.

However, today my sig other and I went downtown today to pick something up, which we don't go downtown very offen; as I got out of the truck this man sitting up against the post office looked up at me and our eyes locked for a brief second and I saw the...pain, loneliness...hopelessness. It was sad. He was holding a sign that said, "I am very ill and if you believe in God please pray for me."

My sig and I went into the store and came out. I had nothing with me except 5 bucks. So, before I got into the truck I walked over to him and he looked up at me with sad and painful eyes and shame. He then put his head back down. He is in his late 60's--early 70's. I gave him my 5 bucks and told him "God bless you." He said "thank you" with a shaky voice. Before I walked away I looked at him and he was thin with what looks like bedbugs bites, but can't be sure!

Why am I posting this? Because I can't stop thinking of him and I really don't know what I can do! However, I can go to the Lord for him and just maybe some of you can too. I don't know his name, but I can let you know this, he really needs the Lord's hand in his life...perhaps a miracle. This man is not a drinker or on drugs, having the experience I have, I can spot out people like that mile away.

This man probably should have a name & because he was wearing all white I will name him 'Mr. White.'

Will any of you pray with me for this loss soul?
Thank you in advance and I am sure that Mr. White would thank you to!

God bless you as well.
(4)

I thank the Lord for all his blessings this day. One being that I got through it with his help. I have been sick the past couple of days. Head cold. Just so tired and head achie.
So the days have been rough. And today I had to get some tomatoes canned, as we are over run with them.
And so Mom was in the kitchen with me all day, and we had a nice time. She would help me with what she could and tell her stories and I made it through with the patience needed.
Thank you Lord for Mom and DH and mostly for Jesus our Saviour.
(2)

I thank you Lord for a good weekend. The sky was bright blue and the sun was warm with a nice cool breeze. Thank you Lord for me being able to get my Japanese tree garden done. Thank you Lord for my beloved BF who is there for me day or night. You did good Lord when You made him. Thank you Lord for all that you do seen and unseen.🙏💕
(1)

Thank you for your uplifting post, smeshque.
(2)

Many blessings that I am thankful for. One just waking up this morning. Although what joy to be with Jesus, I know my work here is only begun. So I am grateful for another day to try and do better and do what I have been called to do.
It is always a blessing when we are all in for the night and safe and well. To look out the back and see the deer, and the geese. To watch all the birds and just see the beauty God created.
Today was not an easy day for me, but I am blessed because I know it could have been worse.
I thank the Lord for all his Love and tender mercies.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter