Count your blessings... - AgingCare.com

Count your blessings...

Follow

I thought since it seems are lives are so difficult and sometimes on the negative side. Maybe we might just start acknowledging blessings each day. Maybe this will help us keep ourselves from falling into all the negative. Like today I am blessed because I noticed my patience is getting better. I hope you all can see at least one blessing a day. Even though we have many we sometimes don't think about or see. May God Bless.

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Happy anniversary, Smeshque! Sounds like you had a great day!
(0)

I had a very unexpected blessing today. It is my Anniversary, 12 years. Today DH surprised me at work and brought me roses, a gift, a love letter and a card. The fact that he remembered and I did not say a word to him about it, was the true blessing. It made me cry of joy. It was such a surprise.
My Mom had a good day talking with friends and she was so happy this evening.
And the man who lost his wife, seems to be doing better emotionally. He is getting our and his countenance is a lot better.
Quite a lovely day!
Thank you Lord, for everything!!!
(2)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14
(2)

John 6:67-68 (New International Version)
"You do not want to leave too, do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve.

Simon Peter answered him. "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life...."
(3)

Dixie- So good to see that even in the midst of hard times, you are able to see the blessings and know for certain that the Lord is always there. Our only hope is HE.

2 Corinthians 12:10
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
(3)

I really needed to read this post right now. Yes much to be thankful for. In the midst of confusion and troubles I know my Lord is here too to keep my head above water.
(3)

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Psalms 147:3

That is a Yay!!!! Snoopy, a big YAY!
(2)

I was blessed by another great sermon and church service this evening. In the course of a sermon about serving, the pastor mentioned the bucket lists that people have (including myself) of the expensive trips and experiences, etc., that people want to experience before they kick the bucket... But of course Jesus promised us we won't die... So no need for bucket lists! Yay! Thank you, Lord.
(2)

I am blessed this day,......Thank you Lord for everything.
(2)

Dusti- so glad you got your AC fixed. Definitely a challenge to not have it,
I am blessed this day with edification from church services. I am blessed to have a couple of days off from my secular job. I am blessed we are home safe and sound.
I am saddened that I have a funeral to attend tomorrow. But I am blessed to know this ladies final destination is Heaven. And I am blessed to know that I have the opportunity to go there too.
I am blessed to know that life is short, passing at rapid speed. And that I need to make sure I have my priorities straight. And most importantly, I am blessed to know Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world.
(3)

1 2 3 4 5
Related
Questions