Follow

On this Sunday we had a difficult time getting along, I was doing everything wrong. So after church I laid low and tried to drive right and park where he wanted ect... We were eating lunch and not saying much,then he said I requested prayer for you in Sunday school, and told everyone I didn't know what I would do without you. I got up and gave him a hug and said I would not want to be anywhere else. I love him and I thank God I am able to be here for my Dad and help him in anyway possible.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Debbie, thank you for sharing your story. It really touched me. How lucky you are to have your father say those sweet words to you. Dads can be kinda gruff at times, I know mine was,but I never doubted one minute his love for me. I'm so happy you still have your loving father. You are really blessed.
(0)

That is a very nice and affirming story. I think so many here would like just any kind word or note of thanks for all they do and it just never comes. For some I think, their loved ones would if they were able, others I am not so sure, but I am glad you had that moment and thought to share it with us all here.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter