Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I love these kinds of posts!!!! Thank you yaya!
Sharynmarie-can I sit by you? I will be quiet? I love running water. Love babbling brooks! Ones I can play in, with smooth beautiful river stones that massage your feet as you walk on them. And some white water areas and little waterfall falls that you can sit in.

OR
My fantasy room
A round glass structure in the middle of a huge pristine forest. This glass dome is on stilts and high amongst the trees. The whole room is about only 10 feet in circumference and indestructible. In this dome is a plush recliner and soft throws. A huge storm is coming. It is late afternoon. You sit in the recliner curled with the throw and watch as the trees thrash and the storm builds and builds and then crescendos into a massive thunderstorm. But you know you are untouchable in the glass dome. Safe from all elements. But you can hear the storm as if you the glass walls were not there. The storm lasts a long time. But you are safe.

Or
Well-there is a glass submarine fantasy with lights all around the structure and it can take you to the depths of the ocean and you can see all the creatures and stuff. And it is safe and indestructible and ...... You get my point.

Don't look at me like that!!! Yaya asked!!! ;0)
(2)

Hey yaya mama! What fun!! Ahhh. So many places, so little time.
Today, I choose to be teleported to Cabo San Lucas with no fear of drug lords.
Margaritas, serviche, y mas tiempo para gosarlos:))) Mañana, Quien sabe?
It might be fun to change our avatars to show photos of these places.
Muchas gracias por la oportunidad, Amigos. En Abrazo, Christina xo
(1)

the wacken heavy metal ( illegal substance ) fest in germany.
(1)

I wish I could teleport to... the past and tell myself "PUT DOWN THAT DONUT!" ha
(1)

Walking on the sandy beaches of St. Lucia, listening to the surf of the turquoise blue carribean sea, sipping on a frozen Pina Colada.
(2)

#1 Hotel Daneli during acqua alta; #2 Casapueblo by PdE, Uruguay
(1)

A lush green mountain meadow filled with different colored wildflowers with a babbling creek running through it. Listening to the water, the wind in the tops of the pines, birds chirping, chipmunks scolding the birds, ahhh I can see it, smell it and hear it...bliss!!
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter