This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
You should talk with an elder law or estate attorney if you are worried about what is owed. You are allowed, as a spouse, a certain amount in assets, but that may vary with the state in which you live. Generally, people have to pay their own way until they spend down to a certain amount, but your husband's VA standing may have some influence here. Please get personalized legal advice to move forward if you are unsure where to go from here financially.
Take care of yourself,

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter