Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I'm sorry to hear of your mother's condition. You've done your best, but, I would ask if staying put would make her more comfortable as she is so fragile now. I knew someone who was diagnosed with lung cancer and literally left hospital, got home and was immediately transported to Hospice center, where she died the next day. It was totally shocking. Cancer and dementia are so cruel. Prayers for you and your family. Please provide an update when and if you can.
(2)

Oh Sue! ((( Hugs))))) I hope they're wrong.
(2)

11:20 am pacific time:
Things have gotten worse, her oxygen saturation is 70% and they put O2 on her. She has moderate shortness of breath and the owner said she probably won’t last until I get there. 😢😢😢
Sheesh this is heartbreaking 💔. I feel SO helpless.
How did this happen so fast?
(1)

Sue,
Prayers and Godspeed, returning your Mom to her home country and hospice care.
(1)

(((((((Sue)))))). I am so sorry. What a harsh reality to crush your dreams. I know you will get all the ducks lined up. but, I too don't understand why your mum has to be returned to the US. Nonetheless, look after yourself - this is a tough time.
(4)

I'm sorry Sue. I know you are in crisis mode and have a plan in place, but I'm not understanding the urgency to get her back to San Diego, is keeping her comfortable where she is not an option?
(4)

Sue, I’m sorry to read of your sudden changes. What a blessing your mom has in having you in her corner, making so many good plans, and watching after her! I’m sure despite her condition she feels and knows your love. Prayers for smooth transitions throughout all of this...
(4)

May God guide all hands in your moms final journey, may He keep you safe and grounded to endure.

Hugs!
(4)

Especially water. And a charger for your phone with appropriate plugs. ((((((Hugs))))))).

You are an amazing daughter!
(3)

Oh, Sue.

That's an amazing A Team operation you've got together, there. May it get her safely to a good place.

Watching this space, and mind how you go - look after yourself, too. Drink enough water. Sustaining snacks, put some in your purse. Rubbishy book for enforced waiting periods.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter