Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I still want to be part of the board even though I now have lost my loved ones.
I’ll need you guys even more in the coming days.
Ya’ll are lifesavers.
(7)

((((((Sue))))) we want you too. I lost mother in December and am still dealing with things and still need to be here . You have a wealth of wisdom and good experience to share.
(4)

Of course we want you to hang around, Sue. My mom passed almost two years ago now and I have not provided care for her for almost four years. I have some very good friends here that kept me going when things got really rough.

Get some rest and remember you need to take care of you.
(3)

So sorry for all your going through. Besides the traveling aspect of it, I can totally relate. My mom was just released from hospital yesterday. Lung infection on read right lung. She had it on both before, but we caught it earlier this time luckily. She responded well to treatment. But overall, things are on a bad decline. Its like you know a train is about to go off the rails, but don't know when exactly. Its nerve wrecking and giving me major anxiety. No one wants their parent to suffer, let along watch it, and feel helpless as hell. Its so many emotions but I pray that God brings you and your mom comfort and grace and let things be as smooth as possible. We all have your back here, and will be here when you need us. A forum like this is such a blessing on so many levels. Take care and many blessings.
(3)

So sorry for your loss! I should have read comments, before posting. Prayers to your family and so glad you got to be with her. Their has to be a sense of peace, knowing she will never suffer again. I wish I knew the right words to express but you have my deepest and heartfelt sympathy💜💜
(3)

Dianne,

On March 16, Sue' s Mother passed away.

" At 10:40 pm she breathed her last breath and her life stopped. She waited for me to get there before she died".

We are all sorry for her loss.
(2)

Sue I am so sorry. It sounds as if her passing was gentle and I am glad you got to be with her.
(4)

Sue, I am sorry for the loss of your mother. I wish you and your family peace through this sad time.
(1)

This is the end of our journey. I’m back home (yesterday) in Puerto Vallarta. Mom’s ashes are in a very tasteful urn (as she would have wanted).
Without the help of all of my husbands’ family and friends, this would have been a nightmare, if not impossible. From picking me up at the airport, taking me to be with my mom in her final 1-1/2 hours, housing me, feeding me, getting the death certificate, getting it apostiled and translated, going across the border to Social Security and the bank and back, arranging the cremation and pick up of ashes and transportation back to the airport, I am truly grateful.
Hubs lit a candle and cut a rose 🌹 in her memory. Now I’m parentless but the cycle of life goes on. I will welcome my first grandchild in 7 months. 👶🏼

Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers.
(8)

Again, sorry for your loss Sue.
I love how you wrote that, with hope for the future.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter