I am 55 and my husband is 70,we have been married for 24 yrs. and i love him very much but, this is so hard for me and him i think.We were told alittle over a yr ago he had demita,earily stage.So i had to stop working out side the home . he would find a way to get to my work so i had no choice but to stop working out side the h9ome. Now i do clean a few homes every other week and he goes with me sometimes.But we need help since i cant work a 9-5 job any more. does anyone know who i could call about this.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
If you have an office of the aging in your county call them also they might be able to help you find the answers you need

call the department of human services in the adult unit of your county. they will help you. also, an adult day care in your area might be fun for him and allow you to get some work hours in. good luck. sooz

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter