Follow

I had posted just before this happened that i questioned if i made the right decision. Taking on this caregiving role and planning for him to stay at home. He passed away in his bed hopefully in his sleep. I am so thankful for the time. However, i know it was not as long of a journey as alot of you experience. He never became bed ridden, and although i was so worried of falls, appetite and generally broken hearted. I am so glad i did this for him now. I will miss him. Thank you all for being on this site. I cannot tell you how much company it gave me and feeling of not being alone in this. I would read almost every day or night. Thank you thank you i will keep in touch. My3kidsok

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
So sorry to hear this news. All the best wishes for you and your family.
(1)

My condolences for your loss.
(1)

Deepest sympathies on your loss. Sounds like he went very peacefully. That is a blessing.
(1)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. So thankful you had that time with your Dad...Blessings and Peace.
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(1)

So sorry! I hope you can remember the better days..
(1)

My condolences to you and your family., losing a parent is never easy. Know that what you did for your dad was priceless! Peace and comfort my3kidsok
(1)

I am sorry for your loss...may you find comfort in your happy memories of your dad.
(1)

My condolences to you and your family. Be at peace with yourself and enjoy the many happy memories.
(1)

Regardless of our relationships with our parents, we miss them when they're gone. My condolences to you and your family. May your happy memories remain.
(3)

My3kidsOK, I'm so sorry for your loss, take pride in giving him all the Love and support you did as a caring family! You did right by him, and l'm sure he was grateful!
(0)

Thank you everyone
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter