Follow

We have 2 sick children.My daughter has Renal disease & my son is Autistic, that alot to deal with already. Usually he has been perfectly great &he loves my mom too. I do believe this stress led him to cheat, I say this because he has STD NOT FROM ME I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH ANYONE ELSE. SO I have suspicious thoughts that he wS with a person I know she is a manipulating person who changes men like a pair of socks.I dont know what I am to do I have been a stay at home mom since my children were born. Im lost and im hating my husband for this. We dont deserve this. Can he get a Std any other way? Should I just grin & bear it? I just want to die! What can I give to my kids im nothing! All I have is my love, caring for them! Im humiliated beyond belief! Its dumb to say but he DOES loves me, & I love/HATE him.Mom adores him & keeps telling go tend to your husband sweetie kiss him... ugh...but she does not know of this.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Back a couple weeks ago you posted a new discussion "Caregiving is draining my family especially me! I get resentful and I hate that, is it normal?". You might want to go back to that discussion as there were many excellent suggestions.
(0)

I apologize to freqflyer. I know there are excellent suggestions on this forum/discussions. I need to vent/whine that is very helpful. This is all I have at this moment for my mom, although I am getting a nurse now, yay! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!
(0)

There is only one way to get an STD... he needs to see his Dr and SO do you. There is a chance he has given it to you. And you both need treatment. Only you can dicide what to do after that!
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter