I THINK WE NEED A CAREGIVER CONVENTION!

Follow

Scrape together some money (or better yet use the money of the ones we care for and have bled for), hire someone to care for them for three days, and we all go to Vegas and party till we can't stand up anymore! Drink, Dance, Laugh, Eat and More! (And it's OK to throw up, too, but only if it's from having too good a time versus from stress!) A judgement-free zone where the only thing frowned upon is......frowning!

We'll tell stories of our crazy "care-takers" and how they drive us totally nuts, and we'll laugh until the sun comes up and then sleep all day until it's time to hit the clubs again!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3
I know what you mean. I feel guilty every day for wanting to run screaming and never look back.
(1)

Yeah. I probably wouldn't. And ya know what? I ain't gonna feel guilty about it, either!!!! I've had enough guilt in my life.
(0)

Dunwoody101 what a wonderful idea although I fear some of us would enjoy the much needed vaca so mych we would never return home again...lol
(0)

Ha. Amazon is sleazy. Welcome to corporate America. But, if you're a caregiver, you must read my book first! It's a fast read (probably 2 to 3 hours) and you will laugh so hard you may want to grab one of your parent's Depends. xx00
(0)

Dunwoody, Amazon is soooo sneaky! Earlier when I was checking to see if your ebook is free, the page opens up with my WishList. And there is your ebook for $2.99. So, I close the web. Hours later, I came back on, and the page did NOT open to my wishlist at all. So, I had to Search your name ..and ta-da!! Your ebook is free...so it no longer belongs on the front page! =)

I'm not being a cheapskate about spending $2.99 on an ebook. I just put a lot of books that I would one-day-like-to-read in the WishList. I don't want to download too many books and Never Get Around to reading it. Uhm...don't ask me how I'm progressing on your book, though. I'm currently reading ...3 books at one time. Later!
(0)

Don't forget that tomorrow my book 'Dunwoody Journal' is available free on Amazon.com. So make sure you download it. The ebook is free. The paperback, well, you'll have to pay for that. But again, I promise you the humor is insane and that it will take you away from your world for a few hours. And you will relate to it. Because we all are in the same boat. Hopefully, it's not the Titanic, but it sure feels like it sometimes. :)
(4)

Heaven help us lol I just wish my parents would have taken that wild weekend before things got so terribly bad. Lesson for all of us...Be well everyone
(0)

I say watch out VEGAS!!!!! I'll place the first bet.....
We would all still be worrying that our loved ones are not OK without us!!!!
(1)

Wuvsicecream, no offense taken . Alcohol with my brother wasn't the beginning nor the end with his issues. I will confess that a good Frozen Margurita w/ salt is the bomb. If it takes a babysitter for some of us to get together then I volunteer !. I live in Okc, Ok. its midway ,not to too bad of a place to visit!
(1)

2tsnana: omg! Today is National Margarita Day?! I will tell my friend, LindaHeart!
"Salud amor y pesetas y tiempo para gozarlas"
(2)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions