Judging others.

Follow

I am still a little steamed about a reply from ferris 1 about my "busy" work order question. Look nobody is perfect.A lot of us are taking care of people that were not very nice to us and yet we are taking care of them. You know what, sometimes I don't care what she wants.There are days I can't stand the sound or sight of her.I am not proud of this ,yet this is how I feel. What is great about this site is it give a safe place to let out these thoughts. I was using up so much energy feeling guilty because I wasn't just feeling all hugs and kisses all the time with my mother.Yes I know that a lot of the behavior from these older folks is from fear,anxiety but you know sometimes nasty people get older and it doesn't all of a sudden turn them into nice people.Sometimes villains do get older.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.

Comments

Show:
1 2 3
I think it's Ferris's mission to piss people off sometimes, and to try to make herself seem more important for whatever reason...maybe that's how she handles the stress in her life. Can't really get upset at her judging people & then turn around & do the same to her, right? Besides advice, this site is for venting - some people just vent differently than others. Personally, I choose to ignore Ferris's condescending posts rather than respond to them...most of the time (no one's perfect...ha!).
(4)

Oh dear, I think I posted on your other comment too. Damn I am getting old!!!!
(0)

Wow,have to comment here. I have two daughters who are RN's. One has done the Med/Surgical units (hardddddddddddd) and other ICU Trauma (hardddddddddddddddddddd). You are a tough lady and have the right to your opinions. You have seen and dealt with things most of us will never see or experience. My hat is off to you.

And as to your opinions, I say Amen. I have a difficult mother, very. I have received and read posts from people who are well meaning but really haven't walked the walk. I ignore them.

I really hate it when someone judges, it is just not productive or useful. Keep venting to all of the many, many on here who listen. They care.
(3)

Hey Standing Alone, is that in Macy's window LOL, when we were kids in Brooklyn that was the big rank, you can kiss my ass in Macy's window, thanks for the childhood memory, made me smile, well err, these days, smirk.
(1)

All I can say is that anyone who wants to judge me, when they don't know squat about my life all these years, can kiss my big, fat ass.
(1)

Kazzaa, don't knock it, you can win a month's supply of depends LOL
(1)

You are right on
(0)

We've all have had to deal with people who try to make us feel like shit about ourselves sometime in our lives. Just ignore it...

When I see her comments I just skip over them.

I find her answers condescending. But I've read other peoples questions that make me feel like a "rocket scientist"! Of course those ones don't belittle my ego! Lol....

You have to take the good with the bad..
(2)

Oh im taking CRAP from my mum,my dad,my 2 sisters,my brother,I aint going to take any crap from someone on here who dosnt know how tired and sad I am to be looking after a very angry negative woman who does not want to get help! I love my mum and want to help her but sometimes we just cant help anymore on our own and need help from others I cant be doing with people telling me its my duty im doing the best that I can until I crack and run away maybe ive never been so down in my entire life and mums dementia hasn't even being diagnosed yet so ive that bombshell to face,also my best friends dog died last week I loved him like he was my own and was distraught saying goodbye to him before the vet put him down THEN this week my best friends mother had an unexpected bypass and is not recovering and may die? im so down and surrounded by death or dying that I cant stop crying as I know my mum is going to go soon ive never experienced death the dog was bad enough this is a huge time for me as im waiting for this to happen and its horrible then trying to look after mum on my own with snide comments from my siblings gosh im becoming numb! But when you get made to feel guilty on here well the anger explodes!!!

Ah! feel a bit better now! 6am and still cant sleep head full of crap and worry about mums future! xx
(1)

It's true! I will get up in the morning and make mom breakfast......eggs, toast, orange juice and hot green tea.....I do growl from time to time but I still do it!
(1)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions