Caregivers behaving badly.

Follow
Read More

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Who (in their right mind) would eat that pig swill? Gag 😜!
Puréed slop with no salt, no sugar, no fat, low carbs, high fiber, high antioxidants and cold from the kitchen. I'd rather starve. Bet that's why a lot of the poor old ones spit their meals out.
If I'm needing that slop to maintain my "health", then give me a filet mignon covered in butter sautéed mushrooms, a loaded baked potato, asparagus with mayo, a glass of Cabernet and a piece of pecan pie then DON'T "code" me as I die with a smile on my face!
👼🏼 😋 👼🏼

Send,
Boys (who turn into men) need more than directions, they need an instruction manual! 🤔
(6)

Cwillie
the only time hoca staff eats in the dining room is if there's a special party otherwise they bring food back in
not even the kitchen staff will eat the food
(3)

I think it would be really educational for the executive staff to eat in the dining room once a month or so, not at their own special table but scattered amongst the residents. And I'd especially like the head of dietary services to enjoy a pureed meal😂
(7)

CWillie
the only thing left out of your dinner table was someone's runny nose dripping into their soup

mom had company for dinner tonight so she got to pass the puree and have polish sausage - as you can imagine the evening staff loves polish sausage night - many residents get diarrhea 💩
(3)

My mom sits at a table of four for her meals, since she needs to be fed there is someone there to supervise the other three for most meals but when I am there to feed mom usually nobody helps the others. Tonight the crazy level was higher than usual - E didn't want to eat and was using her fingers to divide the food on her plate into two halves, L as usual talked non stop nonsense and tried to get the lids off of her drinks (covered because she tends to mix them together and pour them on her plate) and the new fellow W had no idea what he was supposed to do with the things in front of him. I decided to act like an employee and pretend to be deaf, dumb and blind to it all, but it was hard.
(7)

Maybe the boys shoulda come with directions too?
(2)

Funny, whoda thunk those candy cigs should come with directions! I thought the red tip was the lit end too. Maybe it is just a matter of preference. Boys wouldn't like the lipstick idea, now would they?
(5)

Sue1957, OMG I think you are right! I believe that it was my older sister's that told me the red tip was lipstick, our parents did not smoke and we were very naive! Lol!

I used to Love the Pink Champagne Sherbert too, Gosh I hadn't heard of that in Years! My sister's and I were just speaking of the little corner store down the street from our cousins house growing up, which sold or loads of Penny Candy, Yum! Those Red Wax Lips, Wafer Spaceships with the sour powder inside, taffys and chews, Colored Dots on Wax Paper Strips, BitOHoney, Pixy Stix!

My parents were from Wales, UK and their Candy is So Much Better than ours, IMO! Our Nana used to send us Big Parcels at Christmas, loaded with Candy and Chocolates and there used to be this one particular candy thingy, a Sherbert Fountain which was a rolled up paper (like a penny tube) filled with sherbert powder, and a black licorice stick sticking out the top, which you used to suck up the powder, it never worked, but they were fun and tasty, Lol!

Oh the fun things we remember from childhood! Wish we could go back and do it all over again! My Cousins Always had cans of Hi-C fruit drink in their fridge, and that was a treat, but there were 6 kids in our family, so we couldn't afford that, so it was KoolAid for us, but then We finally got a 7/11 store put in down the street from us when I was about 8yo, so we had Slurpies!
(3)

Oh my
just finished a piece of chocolate cake with coffee icing- yum
(4)

Cwillie

is a baby gurgling kinda a happy content sound?

the Viking says she's fine but the sound doesn't match that emotion- one of her other caregivers thinks it might be a reflex since we're always telling her to cough in order to clear her throat

usually she just parrots us and says cough without coughing

she he has no trouble saying no or closing her mouth when she doesn't want something like her meds in pudding
(2)

1 2 3 4 5
Related
Questions