Caregivers behaving badly.

Started by
Read More

4086 Comments

Thank you, Countrymouse! My niece is here to sit with Mom until this evening. Thanks goodness. I had some time to dash off for personal business and will nap this afternoon. Amazingly, Mom's going strong this morning, so hopefully we can keep her awake and ensure she'll conk out for the night!
Warning brats......this is just a joke.....It may be in bad taste......But it is just a joke to me.

My kindle is acting like it has a mind of it's own, replacing words I type with whatever the technology chooses. Maybe it has been hacked. Or, is under some evil influence. It is getting tiring.

So, I have tried burning sage, sticking pins in a voodoo doll, chanting at the full moon, etc. All that happened is that my psychic sister called to say she has a headache!

Guess in the absence of technical help from husband, I should look to find the predictive technology settings and disable them or turn it off?

LOL.
Mwah ha ha ha ha. Lol.
Damn computers have minds of their own. They let us "think" we're in control......but no.

On a lighter note, my mom was wondering how the lady in my GPS fit in there. Poor dear! 🤔 😆
My IPhone is possessed. I belong to a group that works to help establish zoning laws on pets in our town. Anytime I type "doggers" it changes to diggers.
SueC...You could've told your Mother that there are elves in the GPS and they are teeny tiny and it's not a lady in there.Heck,You could've made up ALOT of stuff on that one~
My smart phone is a hillbilly. When I use Swype instead of typing a text, it changes the words for and far to fur.
It's not fur up the road.
I'm going to the store fur coke. Dang Swype!
Mine is definitely processesed. ( I typed processed) I type the first few letters of a word and it fills in with something it thinks I am going to type. it also shrinks or enlarges whatever i am woking on.... cc ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... See what it did to the rest of my post
Hey, I think you all jinxed my laptop! Veronica, your 'cc..........................................................................................................................................."
went from way left edge - UNDER the green ad "Let AgingCare.com help you find.." and continued all the way past the RIGHT edge. I say past because it did not continue the '.....' to the next line below. It just ran right across the screen, under the ad and off the right screen! I wish I could do a screen print to show you all.
Oops. Do not disable cookies.

Hubs was awake late to fix it. In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

....................................................................................................................................................................---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____________________________________________________________________: 0

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support