Follow
Read More
Anxiety,

I love Cheers! Taxi was great too. I love the old shows. They are timeless.

There are certain episodes of I Love Lucy that still crack me up! Love Mash, Andy Griffith, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, The Honeymooners, Bob Newhart Show, Alice, Dick Van Dyke, etc.

Those old shows were great.
(4)

Loving Friend's right now. Just went back to another round of "The Rachel" hairdo even, lol. Love this thread too!
(3)

Needs, me and my husband started streaming old shows, from being to end a few years ago. Instead of watch new stuff or movies. We stated with friends, that 70s show, chears, now we are on really darn funny.

When I'm the only one watching, I streamed the shows he wouldnt like. Watched all of the Waltons, now I'm on designing women or little house on the prairie. Depending on my mood and if I feel like a good laugh or a bit of a cry. 😆
(4)

Anxiety,

I love Golden Girls. I haven’t seen Designing Women in ages. I used to watch that show. The grandmother on Young Sheldon was on Designing Women. She’s fantastic on Young Sheldon.
(2)

I'll check it out sometime needshelp. Cuz I really did enjoy it.

If I get time for an afternoon coffee, I have been streaming, gold girls or designing women . 😆
(1)

Way.

I bet that your son will crack up! Well, if he has a quirky sense of humor like I have! LOL 😝.

Anxiety,

I don’t watch it everyday but I do watch it occasionally. It’s a good cast right now. Love Jerry O’Connell. I looked at him as a kid on the film, Stand By Me, great movie and said to myself that, this kid is going places!
(0)

Need.

No Way !! That’s hysterical . We live in PA and my son is a bowler . In fact he is in Las Vegas bowling in national amateur tournament now . I have to tell him . I know he will say “Mooooooom!”
(2)

That's funny, I use to watch the talk, then everyone kept leaving, then when Sharron had to leave, I just lost interest, but it was a good show
(1)

So, I am having my coffee and watching ‘The Talk.’

The topic at the top of the show was hilarious! 🤣 Apparently, it’s a thing to bowl NUDE in Pennsylvania!

Too funny! I had to look it up on Google.

An invitation is being sent out via Facebook to all naturists/nudists who enjoy being nude to join in the fun! LOL 😝!
(2)

That is the best joke I've ever heard, I'm using that one
(1)

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our
wings we just continue to fly...
On a broomstick.
Cause we're flexible like that!
(12)

I just love the modern world...
All the mail is trash and all
the phone calls are from no one,
But on the bright side we get to
assemble our own furniture
regardless of our level of carpentry skill
(7)

Why do the put fences around cemeteries? ... Because everyone is dieing to get in!!
(1)

A man walked into a bar........ He said ouch!

Thanks for the jokes ladies, they are great
(2)

When I told my doctor about my loss of memory he made me pay in advance.
(4)

Born free, taxed to death.
(5)

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
(3)

It used to be only death and taxes. Of course, now it’s shipping and handling costs too.
(3)

Where there’s a will…I want to be in it.
(2)

Retirement kills more people than hard work ever did.
(2)

An old woman told me at a wedding that I was next…so I told her the same thing at a funeral.
(5)

Why did God create man first? Because he needed a rough specimen before he created the perfect specimen of the species.
(2)

Why do men like smart women? Opposites attract!
(3)

How can you tell if a man is lying? You can see his lips moving.
(3)

Of course women don’t work as hard as men, they get it right the first time!
(1)

What did the funeral director say on his first day of work? I finally found my final resting place!
(1)

I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens!
(1)

Most days I like coffee more than I like people!
(3)

Oh, god. I love the "killed by bears" one!
(1)

Kids today don't know how good they have it with music lyric sites
We used to have to sing it wrong for years until somebody told us the truth
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter