Follow
Read More
“I saw a spider in my bathtub, so I got a piece of tissue and very, very carefully, burned the house down.”
(2)

“I hate being bipolar. It’s awesome!”
(1)

“If you’re lonely, dim all the lights and put on a horror movie. You won’t feel like you’re lonely anymore.”
(3)

“Please note that I am self-employed. So if you see me on my own, talking to myself please do not disturb cos I am having a staff meeting.”
(1)

“You look like trouble. Call me.”
(1)

“Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I’d go up to a back teller with a mask on asking for money.”
(1)

:) “Ok. I’m here. What are your other two wishes?”
(2)

“I was taught to think before I act. So if I punch you, rest assured I’ve thought about it and am confident in my decision.”
(1)

“I don’t care what people think about me…at least mosquitoes find me attractive.”
(1)

“I don’t run from my problems. I sit on my couch, play on my phone and ignore them like all other adults.”
(1)

:) “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
(1)

:) "The only exercise I've done this month is running out of money."
(2)

"There is no wifi in the forest but we promise you will find a better connection."
(2)

"Stop destroying our planet. It's where I keep all my stuff."
(1)

"If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?"
(2)

:) "Time flies whether you're having fun or not. The choice is yours."
(2)

Line from a commercial: I just have to get back into the dating pool... and I'm pretty sure there's pee in there!
(5)

“Well, well, well…Look who finally decided to show up. Hello Friday.”
(1)

:) “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.”
(2)

:) “My alone time is for everyone’s safety.”
(2)

:) “If you stumble, make it part of the dance.”
(2)

:) “Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.”
(1)

:) “I am a person who wants to do a lot of things trapped inside the body of a person who wants to sleep a lot.”
(2)

Is THAT what all that slaving over a hot stove cooking an enormous Christmas Dinner tradition is? Ahhhh makes sense. Something to learn from 😂
(3)

:) “The biggest mistake is not realizing that a mistake is an opportunity to learn.”

—Wow, I have a lot of opportunities.
(2)

;) “I’ve been repeating the same mistakes in life for so long, I may as well call them traditions.”
(2)

:) “Make all the mistakes you can, years from now you’ll sit back and laugh about them.”
(1)

“It’s been a long week.”
—Me, in the middle of Tuesday
(2)

“I have no words to describe it. I have, however, a ton of obscene gestures.”
(1)

Career options in India:

1) Doctor
2) Engineer
3) MBA
4) Disgrace to the family
(3)