Read More
Find Care & Housing
2 3 4 5 6
Interviewer:
So tell me about yourself.

Me:
I'd rather not...I kinda want this job.
(4)

"One advantage to talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening."
(5)

“If I had to describe myself in one word, it would be bad at following directions.”
(0)

You know your getting old when "friends with benefits" means your group has someone that can drive at night
(7)

My husband was going to Costco yesterday. I stayed home this time as I wasn't feeling well. I asked him if he could see if they had a new release of a book called "Table For Two". He replied why would they have that and if it was there why wouldn't it be called "Table For Ten".
(6)

What time of day did God make Adam, just before Eve.

Just saw that on, little house on the prairie. 😂
(5)

I wish I could take your pain away and give it to someone we really hate.
🙂
(4)

"I pronounce you husband and wife, proceed with the execution."
(2)

"I drank what?" - Socrates
(2)

"If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf."
(1)

"Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."
(2)

"I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder."
(3)

Don’t be a part of the problem. Be the whole problem.
(4)

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. But then, so was yesterday and look how that turned out.
(1)

Make sure to drink water so you can stay hydrated while you suffer.
(3)

I think, therefore I get a headache.
(3)

Even if you change the world, it doesn't mean it won't change right back.
(1)

Always believe that something wonderful could never happen.
(0)

It's never too late to give up.
(1)

My dad has ALZ and has always been sarcastic and a smart …… I was sitting on the side of the tub while he was on the toilet at 3 am and he looks up at me and says “ wow, your hair looks really pretty “ and then came that laugh and smile ❤️
(2)

Me:
I’m actually happy right now.
🥰🥰🙂🙂🥰🥰

Life:
LOL. Just give me a sec.
(2)

🙃🙂🤪

The trick is, to not let
people know how really weird you are until it’s too late for them to back out.
(4)

After, 4 babys, months of being pregnant, days of labor and delivery, months of breastfeeding, I almost know how bad my husband feels when he gets a cold.
(5)

It’s been Monday all week.
(1)

Honk if you like peace and quiet.
(3)

Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
(1)

The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.
(2)

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
(1)

How did we kill time before smartphones? I honestly can't recall. I have a vague recollection of flipping through magazines in waiting-room-type situations, but what did we do, say, in line at the post office? Waiting for a bus? Waiting for someone to meet us at a restaurant? I mean, did we just look around or something?
(1)

I went to watch Pavarotti once. He doesn't like it when you join in.
(4)

2 3 4 5 6
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter