I need to find out how I can get paid for taking care of my mother. I have a 65 yr okd mother who is in a wheel chair and suffers from arthritis that has more or less confined her to her wheel chair she can barely feed herself. She has recently had a stroke many of health problems. However the situtation is I need some kind of assistance so that we can servive my mother's income is not enough we are barely getting by. I have heard there is assistance but how and where ?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter