Follow

I was working as a provider and I felt treated like a made the man would get mad because I didn't do things the way the expected even though the task was done the couple always changed the rules of the house seemed like they just didn't like anyone they have always talking negative about every provider they had one day u got called to work and the boss lady told me not to go no more this is the second time I worked with this people and it didn't go well I felt like I was fired or something but for no reason just worked 2 weeks with them now they wanna give me another job but 25 miles from where I live like if gas prices are not high when I applied I told them I was applying because I was from the town I'm from I didn't want to travel further so still waiting for the next client see less

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
It doesn’t seem like you will be satisfied in this profession. Look for another job. Caregiving isn’t for everyone.
(0)

This is what happens when ur an aide or life in general. If you can do the job the way the client wants it, then u do it the way the client wants it. If the job can't be done their way or your not trained for that then you tell them, sorry I can only do it this way. Some times your just not the right fit. You said ur not the only provider they did not like so I would not worry about it. Its them not you.

Now asking you to travel 25 miles. Think an employer can ask an employee to go no further than 30 min from their home. Maybe Burntcargiver can confirm that since she owns a In home care business.
(0)

Take a deep breath and re-write this, with some punctuation.

I don't have a clue what you are asking.
(0)

Do you have a question?
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter