I have being giving care to Adult and Elderly for over 10 year. What do I need to be a License Care Giver and how do I get paid for the care

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
You'd have to go through some certifiction program. I'd look into becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant. That would give you credentials. Then your county or state should be able to direct you. You probably should check with social services first, as laws are different everywhere. They may have a better idea of where you should start if you do that.


Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter