Follow

A friend sent these to me via e-mail; I laughed so hard I had to find the source and share it.
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-coronavirus-masks-protection/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
I had no idea how creative people could be in creating masks, ranging from Star Wars to sci fi to a Norton Antivirus CD "mask.

I laughed till my cheeks hurt, but it certainly was an alternative from worry and anxiety.

Caution: don't drink or eat anything while you go through the photos. You may choke.

I hope you enjoy them and they bring some relief from the seriousness of what we're facing today.

BTW, I think some of my favorites are numbers 39 and 40, the onion man in 30 (I'm sure he won't need a mask after the onion odor absorbs into his face), the full gas mask creature in 28, the full bag person in 29, the protected dog in 24, and a lot of others. The "bottle" people are unique as well.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
GardenArtist, LOL.... those were great :)
(0)

I really liked coughy filter. Very clever.
(2)

Glad, finally got through all of them - there really are some good ones!

Apparently my computer was having problems. Perhaps it was fighting off a cybercorona attack.

I enjoy seeing how people can be so clever in such dire straits.
(1)

No, GA, they all seemed to display for me.
(0)

Glad, some of those are really hilarious, especially the church signs.   But for me, probably half just wouldn't post - just blank spaces.     Did you experience that?
(0)

😄 I have never checked out boredpanda before!

Here are some great signs people have posted, and in one case a couple of dogs that are just sick of having their people around so much!

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-quarantine-signs/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
(1)

OMG.........these were hilarious! We all need a good laugh during these trying times! 😂😂
(2)

Bumping up so others hopefully will find some laughter in the creative costumes and methods people used to mask up.
(2)

CherokeeGirl, I too laughed a lot!   I looked through the list perhaps half dozen times, and realized afterward that I felt so good!  Stood and walked straighter, didn't think about sad things....it really was a good experience.   That's why I shared them.  I hoped they have the same effect on others.

Mystery Shopper, there were some really "interesting" ones, weren't there?   I couldn't help wondering how they could go out in public dressed as they were, and if part of the masquerade was for laughs, but...well, one never knows, does one?
(3)

O these are just what we need!!!! I laffed so hard i almost fell off my chair. Thank you🤣🤣🤣🤣
(2)

The guy smoking while wearing a mask was interesting to say the least.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter