Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3
May The Lord God Almighty guide the surgeon's hands and give a complete healing to your grandson.

Hugs grandma!
(2)

Sending you and your grandson thoughts of light and healing.
(3)

Brain surgery has evolved so much over the last 20 years and they can do so much more now with greater accuracy and results, but I'm sure just the idea is still scary! May he be granted a complete recovery JoAnn🤞
(2)

I am sending up prayers for your grandson as well as for you throughout the week. Please let us know about your grandson's progress if you feel comfortable doing so. I am so sorry your grandson is going through this. I pray he can experience an easier life soon. Rebecca
(3)

All of my best wishes and good thoughts are with you for him. I hope you will update us. I hear really really good things about these surgeries.
(2)

Joining the Circle of Prayer surrounding your grandson.
(2)

awww, i truly pray for your grandsons healing, may God Bless the medical professionals that are working to help him & May God Bless you for seeking additional prayer.
Carolthecaregiver
(2)

“God is able”. haileybug what a lovely source of comfort, in such a small statement.

God is indeed able, and will hold our LOs in Heavenly Care.

Thank you for posting this.
(3)

Absolutely!
(2)

Yes!
(2)

JoAnn, I hope that the surgery is successful, and that it leads to a new stage of life for your grandson, for you, and for the rest of your family.
(2)

Prayers for your grandson, you and all that is involved. God is able.
(3)

Prayers sent for your grandson, you, the surgeon and all others involved. God bless you all.
(1)

Yes!
(1)

I put you and your grandson on my prayer list.
(1)

Dear "JoAnn29,"

Yes, I will pray for your grandson as well as wisdom and guidance for the surgeon and surgical team. I pray the result of the surgery will be a cure.

Also, I will pray for you and your family to have the strength and peace as you await the time he is in surgery. I know this is a very stressful and anxious time for you all.

"Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for You - He is our peace! Song based off 1 Peter 5:7

Sending you a hug! Please let the forum know as soon as you hear anything!!
(4)

Oh my gosh, of course JoAnn. Sending up lots of prayers for a successful surgery for your dear grandson and a future life free of seizures. Good luck and Godspeed, my friend.
(3)

Oh, JoAnn! Of course!
(2)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter