This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Did you talk to an Elder Law Attorney about this? Is she able to understand, and sign for it? Otherwise, you'll have to seek Conservatorship, with a Doctor's help, declaring her incapacitated, through Probate Court. I did it without a lawyer, but it can be complicated, especially if they have a lot of assets. You do NOT have to pay an attorney to do this, but do have to for POA. POA is much easier, by far.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter