This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Typed the enter before I was done! Anyway, I've been paying for all maintenance and tires and gas on the vehicle which is also in my name, her name first on the title. She has 3,000. left in her account. Is it possible for me to reimburse myself for the tires, maintenance etc, from her account by transferring funds? I have all receipts.I have to pay down the money so she will be eligible for medicaid in Florida.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter