Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
5 6 7 8 9
Sometime life is just hard.
Smiles seem hard to come by.

But the Lord is my strength and refuge.
(6)

Graves Into Gardens \
Elevation Worship

I searched the world
But it couldn't fill me
Man's empty praise and treasures that fade
Are never enough
Then You came along
And put me back together
And every desire is now satisfied
Here in Your love

Oh, there's nothing better than You
There's nothing better than You
Lord, there's nothing
Nothing is better than You

I'm not afraid
To show You my weakness
My failures and flaws, Lord, You've seen them all
And You still call me friend
'Cause the God of the mountain
Is the God of the valley
There's not a place Your mercy and grace
Won't find me again

There's nothing better than You
Lord, there's nothing
Lord, there's nothing

You turn mourning to dancing
You give beauty for ashes
You turn shame into glory
You're the only one who can
You turn mourning to dancing
You give beauty for ashes
You turn shame into glory

You turn graves into garden
You turn bones into armies
You turn seas into highways

Lord, there's nothing
Lord, there's nothing

“As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.”
John 15:9
(1)

Study your Bible and decide for yourself
There are many false prophets out there
Believe word of God and kno
THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
(4)

Hi all!

Well AB is doing LOTS better. He can finally see the sunshine after his surgery. Healing well and starting to get more range of motion with his shoulder.

Mom is well and keeping busy. The beginning of the month was rough as we had several deaths of family or people we knew (not COVID), and it was also Mom and Dads anniversary month. But Mom is coming back to herself, slowly. But that woman is super tough.

I have been doing a lot of inward reflection. It has been tough getting back to things, as my work I realize was a little respite from my life. However, I love my life that I have been blessed with and just want to do it to the best of my ability in accordance with the will of God.

I heard a lesson today that really socked it to me. And then I told the Lord, "I hear you, Lord. The lesson was over living simply and seeking first the kingdom of God, and not worrying about tomorrow. You know Mostly Matthew 6.

I have been struggling with those things since I quit my job. But it was the right thing to do. Only my human was/is hurting because I gave up something the world would consider very good. And think I was crazy to give it up. However, my treasures are laid up. Or I should say I am laying them up.

Anyway, I have been fighting the old devil as he tries to keep me heading to a depressing state of mind. But, with the Lord I will get through it. I just feel a little out of place right now and don't seem to fit in at home or anywhere at this time. But, I will use these feelings to draw closer to God and see how he grows me from all of it.
I will keep my eyes on Jesus and I pray you all do as well.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:2

Much love and prayers for all of you.
(4)

Prayers for everyone in Michigan facing flooding from the dam breaks and being required to shelter in gymnasiums and such.

May God grant everyone strength and wisdom during this difficult time.

Lord have mercy on all.
(3)

I pray that they are both okay and they find out why AB is still having so much pain.

Can you get dressed in PPE and get in to the appointments maybe?

It is not okay that they are not accommodating the eyes and ears of the patient.
(0)

Ab is still in a lot of pain. He has a post op check up tomorrow.
Mom also has a check up tomorrow.
They will not allow me to go in with either of them as normal due to COVID stuff. Unfortunate for all since I am their ears and eyes. We shall see how this goes.
I got to work in the greenhouse the first time in many months and it felt so right and natural.
DH is so happy I am no longer working away from home. I am not sure if it is because I am good cheap labor around here, or if he missed me. :) He says he missed me and felt like a part of him was gone. He has been really happy. I will miss the flowers and notes. He would bring me flowers to work and give me little notes. It was the sweetest thing. I am pretty sure that is over now that I am back on the Farm.
He did really well with Mom and AB in my absence. I could tell it was wearing him down though so I am glad to be back in my old routine, or well trying to get back in that routine. I have felt a little lost and slightly depressed since leaving my job, but I know the Lord will see me through.
I have missed my AC family and I am trying to catch up on whats been going on.
I will be back more often.

“Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”
Psalms 37:5
(3)

AB's surgery went well, he is in a lot of pain. Getting him situated kept me from coming back last night, sorry I misspoke.

So I resigned from my job. It was not working out for many reasons and I believe I am following the Lord's lead. I have been praying about it so much.
As soon as I get Ab ok, I will be able to come and talk with you all again.
Love and Prayers to you all
Pray oft, Stay safe, know your loved and I will "see" you soon.

“But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”
Psalms 3:3
(5)

I pray that The Lord guides the surgeons hands and keeps AB in HIS loving embrace.

Good to hear from you.
(3)

AB goes for surgery tomorrow, all prayers appreciated.
I will be back tomorrow to write more.
Am I still welcome here?
I miss you all.
Hope everyone is well.

“But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”
Psalms 37:11
(1)

Jesus said to love others as you love yourself. The implication in that is that you love yourself first, this verse can also be taken as a command- in other words you will love others as you love yourself. The implication being if you dont love yourself you will treat yourself poorly and in turn treat others poorly - possibly because you just dont know any better because you dont know how to love yourself.
I liken this to when a stewardess on a plane is instructing passengers for an emergency- they always tell you if the plane is going down put your mask on first so that you can care for your baby/child after, because if you are unconscious as the plane is going down - you aren't helping anyone ( including you!)

I think the idea of turning the other cheek has more to do with fighting over worldly things & ones own faith in God rather then sacrificing your own happiness. For example- turning the other cheek is like saying - here- if you need to be angry - hit me - I dont need to be angry with you or what you think about me I have god on my side and his opinion of me is all that matters to me. So do whatever U need to do. If one were to do this the other person would likely feel guilt, or shame for being so mean ( that's likely the whole idea). But it also requires some heavy faith to do it ( letting go of our own egos).

Giving away your coat or possessions is similar- like saying -you want my coat? Take it- take whatever you want all I need is God. I am already RICH. For me its surrendering to Gods spiritual existence which has nothing at all to do with these things people often fight over in the physical world. Our needs are spiritual so for me putting others first - means spiritually. Spiritually means giving to them EMOTIONALLY- via love - usually by listening or understanding, or accepting them ect... all invisible qualities- time may indeed be one of these qualities but you are also responsible for yourself and your own care - part of that is your own time with God alone.

I do not see that caring for ones own needs first in any way is wrong. Jesus put God first. We all need to put God first because it is in our best interest to do so, but also because we understand his love for us and this is a wonderful thing which makes us love him in turn. I believe real Love is always a mutual thing - no one is really getting a better deal in other words
(4)

If anyone is interested, this is the best article I’ve found regarding vaccine development information.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/04/22/will-johnson-johnsons-coronavirus-vaccine-dominate.aspx

It’s about a week old and the site that published it is an investment site. Leave it to the folks wanting to make money to get the most in-depth info, right?

Anyhoo - sorry for going off
topic but next to prayer, I’ve found this to be the most comforting - good information regarding a stop to this horrible virus.

I hope others can find a little piece of comfort in this as well.
(3)

Margaret -
Covid19 vaccine testing in humans began in the Seattle area more than a month ago Just last week they progressed into the second stage.

I believe it is a vaccine company that is working with Kaiser and Bill Gates if you’re interested in googling for more information.

And yes, God bless these brave volunteers and the folks working on this project.

And - God help us all.
(3)

Golden,
Glad that I was not the only one listening to those pastors.
(2)

You and me both NHWM!
(2)

Margaret,

I did see where a medical student who volunteered to receive the Ebola vaccine is volunteering to also receive the Covid-19 vaccine.

Not sure of his location but he’s brave and I thank him for volunteering to do this.
(3)

As I was cleaning out some cabinets I found "Red Letter Edition New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" from 1950's I think. I look forward to using it to study the New Testament! 👏🙏😳
(3)

send - I remember J Vernon McGee. My dd and I used to listen to him faithfully when I stayed with her for a while. John MacArthur too. Maybe Focus on the Family was another
(4)

Does anyone remember J. Vernon McGee? I was reminded of him this morning while attending church online.
Just before arriving at work, I would listen every morning. He ended just at the time I had to be at my desk. It was very tempting to be late, turning off the car radio.
I must have missed this when he said it:
"“Friends, this is God’s universe, and he has his plan. Now you may think you have a better plan, but you don’t have a universe.”" 😊
(6)

Smeshque,

I am sorry about your friend. I also am sorry that your shoulders are feeling so heavy...but I have faith that Jesus will not only take the heaviness from you, but help guide you through this. HE always show up when we need HIM and at the perfect time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. 🙏💙
(2)

MargaretMcKen: That is indeed hopeful, but scary.
(0)

The news this morning says that the UK is starting a test of a CV vaccine on humans. Previous information is that the vaccine can be quite dangerous - the SARS vaccine had problems. Pray for the brave people who are willing to enter the test for the good of humanity. It is such a strong statement for ‘love thy neighbor’.
(2)

Smeshque,
You have a few too many burdens on your heart, and on your workload. It is at this time Jesus comes to you and says:
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Matthew 28 NKJV

Sorry for your loss, and the tragedy.
(5)

Tomorrow I am taking off work to take AB to get all his pre surgery screens done. He will be having surgery the 5th of May.
I did not know until I got home this evening that I was needed tomorrow. Short notice for me and my work. But it is what it is.
Mom is doing well, thank the lord we are all healthy.
We heard today that a family friend was killed when her four wheeler turned over. And one friend is in the hospital after having an unexpected siezure. He is undergoing tests and we do not know yet what is wrong.
My shoulders feel so heavy right now.....
Its coming up on May, what would have been my parents 65th Anniversary. This time of year is very difficult around here. Lots of emotions and always a struggle to get through.
I have been studying Ecclesiastes, and i cannot tell you how I am fighting depression. Feeling that all is vanity and vexation of Spirit.
I trust the Lord will bring me through, and show me what needs doing.

My new pup has turned out to be such a gem. He has learned quickly and he loves fetch. He has a lot of similar traits as my Gracie, so I am hopeful he is going to be a really good dog.

I hope you all are doing fine, I miss you.

“As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.”
Psalms 103:12
(5)

When we face obstacles we believe we can knock them down and plough ahead. If you look at problems as though it was one big elephant - then you eat the elephant a bite at a time. We live one day at a time with trusting God to provide. Sometimes, that elephant fills like a whole herd. Then we really get overwhelmed. "Wait on the Lord. Be of good Courage. God will strengthen you." Psalm 27:14

In the 2nd chapter of Phillipians, Paul presses forward. On my refrigerator I keep scriptures to help me throughout the day.

Seek the Lord and His Strength...Seek His Face Continually. I Chronicles 16:11

Be Careful to use Good Sense, and watch what you say. Proverbs 5:2

Isaiah 41:10 is my life's verse. 1. Do not be afraid for I am your God. 2. I will strengthen you 3. I will help you.

Rest in the Lord - John 14:1-3
We are still fragile humans, but God is the source and joy of our strength. When we are weak - he is strong.

It is easy to trust God when all is well in our lives. It is easier to trust Him when we don't have any idea what to do - that's called Faith.
(6)

Christians can encourage each other from the bible. It is actually the husband's job to encourage his wife.
When the wives get trapped in irrational fear, use the bible.

Luke 21:28 New King James Version (NKJV)
28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
(3)

This bears repeating, because authorities will be thinking they know better....and ending the stay at home orders.

Proverbs 22:3 New Living Translation (NLT)
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions.
The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

Not sure if this is true, but saw a headline that a non-compliant pastor has died. I did not read it.

Wash your hands.
Stay at home if possible.
Walk by faith.
(5)

When people are now saying "Stay safe", it calls to mind what will happen when the Lord returns.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
(4)

"Jesus wept."

John 11:25 KJV
(4)

Need: That was for sure.
(2)

5 6 7 8 9
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter