Follow

I am visiting my Aunt in care as I am the only one able. It doesn't matter when I go, she is wearing someone else's clothes, her bottom dentures don't get cleaned even though I provided them with what she needs. She only wears bottom denture. The place reeks of urine from the door you enter the place. There is nothing for residents to do but literally sit in same chair entire day

Call a meeting with the head nurse and Executive Director of the memory care AL, if you have POA for your aunt. Express your concerns over the NEGLIGENT care she's getting and demand change or you'll move her to a better facility.

If you do not hold POA, I'm afraid you have no right to call such a meeting. Whoever does hold that title needs to advocate for your aunt.

Good luck to you.
(1)

I am visiting my Aunt in care as I am the only one able. It doesn't matter when I go, she is wearing someone else's clothes, her bottom dentures don't get cleaned even though I provided them with what she needs. She only wears bottom denture. The place reeks of urine from the door you enter the place. There is nothing for residents to do but literally sit in same chair entire day
(0)

Not assisted living. Memory care. They just raised her rent also which is a joke. The bare minimum is done. I am new to this so bear with me please.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter