Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Gershun,

I just tried to delete a private message after reading that you weren’t able to. I can’t delete mine either.
(1)

Thank you Joann, I will try that.
(0)

I have messages like this too. Click on the name of the sender. Go to "following" and there is where posts are listed. If new to the forum, will not be many posts. There is probably a better way but I don't know it. Can do a search of their ID and see where they have posted.
(1)

No Willie, it wasn't a nasty message. Just a message that made me scratch my head and say to myself "who is this, why are they sending me this and what are they talking about?"

I was just concerned that I couldn't delete it or any of my private messages for that matter.
(2)

Was it a nasty message Gershun? I've gotten messages from people agreeing with me or even thanking me for something and since they don't make any reference to what thread it was I have no idea what they are talking about🤔
(4)

Speaking of.

Today I received a private message from someone I've never heard of before and tried to delete it and it won't let me.

Anyone else?
(3)

😂😂 if only they would respond to other inquiries! I tried sending email yesterday and reporting some posts where problems were expressed!
(4)

They are aware and suggest not to try and get them thru Discussions.
(2)

Found this link. Maybe it will work again.

AlvaDeer
Posted June 2021
Sign on Problems for AgingCare?
Did anyone else have signing on problems this a.m. or is it simply my computer playing with me again? I was commenting, had even posted in discussions, and suddenly I got the sign in note which I have never had. My password didn't work. I had to reset with my email address, and that DID work. Just curious.

Comments
AlvaDeer
Jun 2021
Thanks so much. I reset my password and got my note in my email, so all is well. I am hard to get rid of, hee hee.
(1)

Alva, I was able to get on your profile.
(3)

They are aware but I am told can find nothing wrong.
I managed to come here this a.m., offend some folks, then try to post an emergency post to admins in discussions about all the problems, then could not post at all, including apologies to the people I offended.
Send, I am sorry.
OP Anony, I am sorry.
Poor wording. Misquotes. Mea culpa for sure. Yesterday I offended another OP as well, and that's not all that's going on.
I am off for a week. I hope it's all fixed when I return or I will be off permanently (tho as we already know, hee hee, my permanently seems to last about two months, so time will tell.
My problems here: I cannot post PMs
I cannot post responses, nor edit what I said with edit button.
I cannot create post in discussions.
My avatar disappears and I have to sign in each time I try to use the site.
Good luck everyone. If this posts it will be some sort of miracle.
(4)

I posted this to mental health because I am sure this issue is driving some users batty!
(7)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter