Follow

So many users are having issues with the functionality of the site!!!!

Can't you at least let us know you are aware of the problems and working on getting it fixed?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
glad - you just posted!

Need - Yay!
(4)

Still out 1:53 MST
(4)

Yay!

Is glad still out or did she get through?
(3)

Let me try it again. Just to make sure!
(3)

Ok I will test too. It is 1:46 mountain standard time.
(3)

You have been successful NHWM!
(1)

Just my opinion here and I know nothing about how these forums work. I have almost 20k on my following. I am sure there are posts still from years back. Maybe there should be some big clean up done. Get rid of anything 3 or 4 years old. I bet there are IDs where people didn't delete their acct. If they haven't returned after a yr or two, delete the accts. Maybe after a certain number of replies on a post, it should be shut down to no more posting. Maybe this is done already. Just wondering.
(1)

Having the ability to respond to someone’s comment and have that response show how n a thread with the original comment is important.

It’s not like we have any helpful quotation tools that would make adding context within the new comment easier.
(1)

Posting an Admin's email on the forum would only be helpful to others if:
1) You had permission.
2) You posted it accurately
(2)

Barb, tough job description there, but I think there are some candidates!
(0)

TNTechie!
(0)

We can't be sure it's just old timers who are facing these glitches, newbies or people who post infrequently are less apt to be noticed if they go missing or to complain.
The thing that I find most concerning is the lack of response when people try to contact the administrators through the approved methods, it sure feels like they really don't give a d@mn.
(5)

Hmmm, who wants to start a new forum?
(4)

I think that the site is having difficulties with the inputs/profiles of long-time posters.

I have little faith in the techs at AC.
(2)

Gladimhere cannot post on the forum. She can send and receive messages.
(5)

I can't get to my profile at all, today.

Bandy, if you're out there, I tried to look at the message that you sent, but I can't get to it. Sorry! I'll try again!
(1)

Some people have their accounts set to not accept messages Riverdale, and some who used to accept them no longer do because of unwanted messages or security fears - that could be what you are encountering.
(2)

Would anyone be able to provide a simple tutorial for leaving PM's? I used to be able to do it. I don't know now if the issue is with me or the site. I did leave a message with AC. I don't have great hopes with that.
(1)

JoAnn, I seemed to be able to "report" TREVOR, but the delete button doesn't work. Golden reports (on another thread) that is the case for her for some months now.
(0)

I still think we should have the ability to report a profile or an original post, before any answers or comments! Maybe that could be given a priority on weekends and holidays to get immediate attention?

These things seem to happen on weekends when most people are aware there is nobody available to address concerns.
(2)

If the delete function isn't working I don't have much faith that the report one is.
(0)

Alva u can report Trevor. There are 3 little dots above his post. Click on them and then click report.
(1)

It was fixed pretty quick after I emailed the admins. I think you are right, cwillie. They thought I was in need of a kitten.

The co-Foster Dog is here today; so would add interest if one shows up, for certain.

Your recent post has made me reconsider why we even NEED the whole PM thing. And got me out of discussions threads (other than Lea) which don't add to my day, and up to the high road again where I'll continue to answer and enjoy our OPs. As I said, almost a relief to see the kitten, instead of messages, hee hee. And NOW some guy named TREAVOR is telling me "Hello". Likely trying to make me his bride. Will consider the offer so long as I don't have to move to Nigeria or anything.
(3)

I can see your profile Alva, they're just playing with you.
(1)

AlvaDeer awakened to the WHOOPS KITTEN infection.
Alas, almost a relief.
I did notify the admins.
(1)

Oh I see what you are talking about now, I thought you were not given the option to delete but it's that the messages are still there after deleting. Yup, I tried to delete Brandy's test message and that's happening to me too.
(2)

Yep, I still can't delete mine. I did send them a message asking if they could look into this too.
(3)

Thanks for checking, Bandy.
(2)

cw,

Yes, that’s what I am doing. Can you try it to see if you can?
(2)

Are you guys sure you are doing it right? You need to use the three little dots above the message.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter