Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
NeedHelpWithMom, if certain individuals had addressed the virus when it first arose in the US, and assisted the medical profession in ordering the necessary equipment, it wouldn't have spread as fast.  

Look at the growth rate in this chart:  it's quite illuminating:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/22/these-charts-show-how-fast-coronavirus-cases-are-spreading.html

Notice how much flatter the curves are for Japan and Singapore, and how the Korean curve levels off.

There's a better chart but I can't find it right now.  

If proper measures had been taken earlier, and if sufficient supplies were available for the medical profession, the US curve could be flatter.
(4)

I’m so sorry!! And to be honest, I thought this already in place there!! I am surprised it took them so long :(
I haven’t been watching the news much but when I do, they keep mentioning New Orleans so I thought you were already under a shelter in place order. I am appalled at how slow our elected leaders are moving!
(4)

Thanks, Shell. Truly appreciate your prayers. I am continuing to pray for all of us, all around the world. I agree that is is frightening. I am trying to stay as positive as I can be.

I have been participating in the recommended self quarantine which was predominantly in New Orleans because we have the majority of cases here but it has spread throughout the state rather quickly.

So now we have the mandatory stay at home order. I am not opposed to the order. I feel we should do whatever is necessary to stop the spreading in our area.
(1)

I am so sorry NHWM! This is horrible and just scary! Please take care of yourself and use every precaution as possible. My prayers are with you and your family.

May our Lord be with you.🙏
(2)

I am horrified at how rapidly this virus spreads.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter