Follow

I would sleep in an extra hour! I would not be interrupted and read a full chapter in a book I've started. I would be able to do some photography. Take a nap. Enjoy the peace and quiet in the house. Of course there's lots of other stuff, I'd rather read what folks here would do : )

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Ariadnee, for me it would be curling up in the corner of the sofa and taking a nice long uninterrupted nap. But first, turning off the cellphone. If there is an emergency the house phone is still up and running. Hopefully it is not a day where the spam callers are in full force.
(4)

I don't know what I do, other than there wouldn't be ONE SINGLE DAMNED INTERRUPTION of what I was doing, all day
(4)

freqflyer, since this is the proverbial perfect day-all phones, spam callers, no emergencies, will be gone! And the nap will be refreshing and as long as you like. Your favorite food will be in the fridge or cabinets.
(2)

anytown-oh yeah! No interruptions! Yay!
(3)

dear OP :),

great question.

and you wrote:
“freqflyer, since this is the proverbial perfect day-all phones, spam callers, no emergencies, will be gone! And the nap will be refreshing and as long as you like. Your favorite food will be in the fridge or cabinets.”

sounds great to me!
i’ll use that as my perfect day.

i also want, twix in my cabinets. some carrots in the fridge (not for me; for my bunny).

oh, and i’d like nice dreams while i nap.

ok, i’m ready for my perfect day.
(3)

Yay! It's ok to dream : ) Caregiving is so hard, I thinks it's ok to share a little bit of what would be nice to enjoy. We are not alone, and this helps us (I hope) to know that.

Thanks for sharing. Comfort to all of those who so need it now.
(1)

Perhaps like BOJ’s Cinderella joke, a day out, some nice new togs to wear, comfortable shoes, and something nice to do.

BOJ’s was ‘a night out and a new dress’ – ie not the Prince!
(2)

Perfect day, good book, a glass of prosecco and nice box of chocolates.
Perfect days ( preferably 10) , 5 star hotel on beautiful beach with bali beds and butler.
(2)

Just to have one!
(3)

More sleep for sure. Maybe a relaxing massage and doing whatever I want by myself of with friends
(1)

I’d go into the city and have a full day shopping, sight seeing and going to the Art Gallery, The Music Conservatorium, The botanical gardens and Just be free. And turn my phone off.
(2)

Such great ideas here. Hadn't thought about chocolate, taking in some culture, or a butler! : )
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter