Follow

Do any of you have experience with the Because brand of women’s undergarments? My wife has used Always Discreet in the past and now the Assurance brand as it’s cheaper in price. They work as well as the AD did.

My wife has some leakage during the day and, once in a while, doesn’t get to the toilet fast enough. The Always Discreet worked well for absorbing the liquid. So far no accidents while wearing Assurance brand.

In looking for a still lesser priced item that will work for her, I saw Because. Cheap enough to think “too good to be true?”

I’d appreciate your thoughts on this.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you both for your answers. I looked at the reviews on sitejabber and also on Amazon. I’m leery of the product now.

Guess we’ll stay with Assurance for now.
(0)

I never even heard of Because incontinence briefs. Here's the online reviews of that product, which are not very good at all:

Overview
The Because Market has a consumer rating of 2.49 stars from 80 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about The Because Market most frequently mention credit card and customer service problems. The Because Market ranks 70th among Underwear sites.

Here is the link to read the reviews for yourself:

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/becausemarket.com

This appears to be a mail order service that has very bad customer service issues.

Good luck!
(0)

My aunt used Because and liked them. Reasonably priced. She got a monthly delivery of 7 packages. They charged on her debit card once a month (same day) and no shipping charges. It was very convenient. No leaks day or night.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter