Follow

I realize now my mother and my sister are a team and have always thought I was a fool. She can give my sick sister everything. I don't care. F them, I feel sorry for my father, but he is just as much to blame.
I feel so stupid I didn't see this before.
Thanks.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Yes he is. I used to blame my SIL for the way she treated me and mine but then I thought "my brother has a voice. Doesn't he see"

I know it hurts and it will for a while but its now time to find your own life and move on. You the good person in all this.
(0)

Now that your eyes are wide open, consider it a gift. You no longer have to be abused and used by your family. Walk away and have a great life. You deserve it.
(2)

It is not so much the situation you are in, it is how you handle it. Sorry about all of this.
(1)

Penny, please don't feel stupid!

Gratitude that the F.O.G. has lifted.

Plan your life without guilt or regret.
(4)

When walking out of the fog, it would be normal to feel shocked at the bright sunshine.

When your eyes adjust, what do you see now?

Are there things you want to change?
(6)

I’m very sorry that you are going through this situation. I hope that things will improve for you. Do you have to have a relationship with your mom and sister? Do you live with them or does your mom live with you?
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter