Follow

I just watched her on the Season finale of Better Call Saul. Hey Joann, they showed a Life Alert device there. Clunky receiver unit with speaker, even an antenna. But beyond this all, Burnett’s character was the penultimate reason why Saul wrapped up, in process wrapping up Endings on its predecessor Breaking Bad.

It was a complicated role.
It required lots of mobility.
Burnett still looks like she did 14 years ago in svu.

She’s going on to do a standup comedy tour and act in another series now.

Shes also filed to be permanent guardian of her grandson due to her daughters drug and alcohol addiction.

She is the last known adult actor in the 1959-1964 Twilight Zone to be actively working on tv and movies.

I know she’s a unicorn, like Ellen Burnstyn, who are the oldest still performing actors in Hollywood. Admiration.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Used to be there were no roles for people beyond a certain age - well there were but the people who got them were considerably younger and just made up to look older. It's great that the media has become more diverse in so many ways.
(0)

Dick van Dyke's wife is 50...
(0)

Van dyke was born in dec 1925, so he is 96.

Crashed a car down in San Diego in 2013. Last public entertainment showing was in 2017.
(0)

Dick Van Dyke is still very sprightly. Don't think he's still acting but he's 99 I think. Does yoga! Has all his mind still.
(2)

I watched the episode. I felt bad for the character.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter