Follow

I apologize for not replying to all that sent me messages. I usually just read posts and sometimes reply to them. I’m not in the habit yet of checking for messages. I’ll get there!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Cwillie, thanks for that info. I did see under my profile yesterday messages that were sent to me. That’s the reason for my apology.

Also, if I say something that hurts someone’s feelings, please tell me. Sometimes what I mean doesn’t come out the way I mean.
(3)

Your News Feed shows all your messages and any new comments from the threads you are following all in one place.
(2)

fuzzyknot, ditto from me. As for getting too old, you’re still a kid. Anyone younger than me is “still a kid”.
(1)

Clairesmum, fuzzyknot and GardenArtist- —-Thank you, each of you, for your replies. I do appreciate everyone on this forum for their knowledge, experience and down-right friendliness!
(1)

Hallah, just an after-thought . . . and I don't mean to "Hog-the-Show" . . . BUT this site is not very user friendly or easy to navigate. I'm not tech-savvy at all and cannot do much computer-wise if it is complicated. I do well to find what I'm looking for, read it, and go apply it where needed. The rest baffles me many times.

So, when I don't reply to every response I receive, it's nothing personal . . . just discombobulation and complications clouding the process.

PS: I guess I'm getting too old and too un-technical for this modern day stuff.
(2)

Hallah, thanks for sharing this insight.   It's often a wonder to me why so many people post but never come back to either respond, or acknowledge that posters gave of their time to offer advice.  

It does take some time to get to know your way around the forum.
(1)

Ditto, Xerox, Copy & Paste, Photocopy, what Clairesmum said . . . every word! Also, I'm in the same boat as you . . . it takes everything in me just to read here for inspiration, help, advice, etc. Keep doing what you do, we're here to support and share.

Wishing you and your wife well, my friend!
(2)

not to worry. this group is for support and sharing ideas, as I understand it. Not to stress out over.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter