Follow

I'll be leaving this forum, but before I do, I wanted to wish you and your loved ones, All the best. We may not have seen eye to eye on some of the topics here, but it has been an honor and enjoyable for what it is worth to interact with all of you.

Take care of yourselves, be good to yourselves. and God Bless you All

Bye bye.

P.S, The username I used came from a character on a short lived 60s show "It's About Time" Many found the show lame, but it was such a big help when I was going through the hospitilization, NH and eventual death of my dead mom. I'll always be eternally grateful for the silliness of the show, in a time of such sadness.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
shad - you will be missed. Take care and best wishes to you.
(1)

So long Shad. Hope to see you back. Your comments often gave a degree of balance and I will miss you.
(1)

shad - sorry to lose you from the forum but wish you all the best,
(2)

What??? Shad the Cad is leaving? I’m going to miss all your feisty remarks. Take care of yourself.
(0)

Shad I hope that life is good to you. Your sense of humor will be missed. Take care of yourself.
(3)

Shad, although we oftentimes disagreed, you did your caregiving with honor. I wish you well.
All the best, Barbars
(4)

I wish you the very best shad. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you move on with your journey in life. God bless you always.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter