Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
He passed away two hours ago. My other half got to hold his hand. I think that's beautiful for them both.
(1)

RIP. Yes, that's so special that your man was holding his hand. Very special. Hope you are ok.
(1)

I didn't know them well. They're not a friendly lot and my other half only introduced me not long before this all started. So I'm fine...happy that he's not suffering anymore.

Thank you though and I hope when the dust settles my other half can separate himself from them enough to start living again.
(2)

Hope so. Its been a hard journey for you, but you did really well :-)
(0)

Those are such kind words. I haven't really done much, the most doing thing is I keep his aunty in a constant supply of pastry danish treats, but it's messed with my head being on the outside and isolated from him. He's really made a complete turnaround the last couple of weeks staying in touch. Amazing man ❤

And he is going to come home tonight!!!!!!
(2)

I just read through everything and I wanted to thank all of you for your advice and sympathy. 

I don't want to be one of those fly bys but I don't have an elderly person I'm caring for either. But maybe I'll swing by again if things get rough in the aftermath. 

I was so blessed to read your thoughts. And it was very distracting reading about career's cats and favourite things too. 

You're an incredible, and lovely, bunch of people doing the most difficult job amazingly. 

I can't thank you enough 💜
(1)

Thanks :-) its good to hear that the support was so helpful :)
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter