Follow

Heavenly Father ,thank you for those who give care for others who are in need. Thank You for their energy and love,Supply them with the wisdom needed for the many decisions we have to make. Let them share your word and promises. Build a bond between care givers and and those who they care. Let the love they share reflect your love for all people. In Jesus name Amen

Find Care & Housing
Caregivers need all the prayers they can get, so thank you.
(1)

Thank you so much for this lovely prayer. Our dear mother has received an official diagnosis of advanced dementia with paranoia and we are trying to establish the next step in this arduous journey. She is declining more rapidly every day, it seems, and it is so painful to watch. Blessings to you and to all caregivers of loved ones.
(1)

Thank you for sharing this prayer. I'm overwhelmed with caring for my mother.
(1)

Thank you.
(1)

Amen. I was thinking earlier today, especially after reading a number of this week's posts, we sure are going through a public health crisis of young, middle aged and even older caregivers suffering with taking care of their increasingly older parents. How is this sustainable? Life expectancy keeps going up, but is this really the way life should be if caregivers are suffering physically and mentally as a result? We really have a poor system of taking care of the aging and dying in our country.

We need lots of these prayers and more.
(1)

Amen and amen!
(1)

Sweet prayer. God bless you too. I have a feeling that your faith has helped you along your caregiving journey.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter