Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Didgens, praying for your dad's comfort and peace. Thinking of you and wishing you strength and calm too.
(0)

the nursing home my dad was in was like this towards my dad - they lost their Veterans Contract because of what happened to my dad. He rallied but never got really better.. we moved him out and he passed in a more caring facility....
So very sorry this happened to your dad ((((HUG)))
(0)

Last night my dear Daddy left this world. I know he dancing with my mom now... so very sad for the loss but he has been missing her terribly.. rest in peace Papa
(8)

Didgens - big ((((((((((hugs))))))) and deepest sympathies on the loss of your dad. You can take comfort in that you cared for him, and that he is with your mum now. Look after you at this difficult time. My prayers are with you.
(4)

Didgens, Please accept my condolences of the loss of your father. Even though, you were expecting it, I know it must be very painful. You were a great daughter and I hope you can find comfort in how he's now with his loving wife. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family.
(2)

Didgens, I'm so sorry - as Sunny said above, even though you were expecting it, this sort of loss is never, ever easy. You did everything you could, and as much as you could, while your dad was living - and he knows it. Hang in there, and come back to chat here if you need support. Many of us have already been where you are now.
(2)

Didgens,
I am sorry...
You really did a great job and were an excellent advocate for your Dad.
(((Big Hug)))
(2)

Didgens I am so sorry for your loss. You did so much for your dad and he appreciates and knows it. He is very proud of you.
(1)

((((Didgens))))
(2)

Didgens, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
(1)

Didgens he is with your mom now and suffers no more. My heart aches for you today. I hope you can take comfort to know that he is in a better place now. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way. I hope you get some rest because it's been an awful few days for you and you must be exhausted. Please take care of yourself. Sending prayers and wishing you comfort in this difficult time. 
(2)

Didgens......I am sending peace and comfort thoughts your way. So sorry for your loss.
(1)

Thank you all so very much. It means more than you know. Love is eternal
(4)

Awe, you are a sweet daughter, Yes, love is eternal!
Peace n hugs,
Bella
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter