Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
2 3 4 5 6
North! North West...*.EYE ROLL!* LOL!
(1)

Hey Boni.....What is Kim n Kanye's stupid baby name?????.....lol
(0)

Agreed, great idea for a thread. It's like a pub. Thanks Boni!

I had to quit looking into mirrors.

The other day I was looking into the mirror and the sun was coming in just right and backlighting the side of my face.
Apparently I now have to shave.

The whole nose hair thing has sneaked up on me as well. I got closer and my nostrils looked like the bottoms of mushrooms.

I couldn't find my tweezers so I spent the next hour trying to bring it under control with needle nosed pliars.

*sigh*

lovbob
(3)

BoniChak......what a great idea for a thread....Haven't laughed this hard in a long time, except this morning when I caught my naked reflection in the bathroom mirror......accompanied by tears of horror!!!! O, great....it's 5:00 here......time for a drink......lol....thanks ladies
(2)

Tuesday is my Moms B'day too! She will be 79.
(2)

Dove Milk Chocolate is my weakness as well as Cheetos..Jalapeno and Cheddar Cheese...It's always 5 0'clock somewhere so whether is it Margaritas, beer or JD's, if you need to get your drink on find a bar stool and when last call comes make a toast to everyone!!
(1)

Just got back from a small family gathering to celebrate my mom's 90th birthday, which will be Tuesday. Family fun, telling old stories, good food and drink.
(2)

babalon - I concur about M&M's....the delicate crunch of that sweet candy shell...the milk chocolatey goodness....heaven in a little brown bag.

Jinx - Boston rocks! I grew up in Belmont (NOT the snobby part), hubby's from Ah-lingon. Worked at the Harvard Coop all through high school.

Christina - how did your singing go last night? And where are you with those Cheetos??
(0)

Ah!!!!

So Yankees are just shy???!?

OMG. I had no idea. Thanks for informing us. I have misjudged many people but I will not do it anymore!
(0)

Well...update on the M&M's...they are AWESOMELY therapeutic! It is the ratio of candy shell to chocolate, I am thinking.
I will only get the little ones from now on...less therapy, maybe!
(0)

Thank you BoniChak for starting this thread - wish I had been online for "Happy Hour", but reading the posts this morning started my day off with a good laugh. Been on the West coast now for 20 yrs, but originally a true blue Bostonian.
(1)

Y'all should try moving to Arkansas, where if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it'll change! Except during two of our three seasons - yep, three- July, August (when its HOT), and Whatever. During the colder parts of Whatever I was fond of saying I couldn't wait for spring and summer to come so we could get back to complaining about the heat instead of the ice and the power outages. We sure enjoyed Spring when it finally came - we had at least three hours of it this time!
(3)

Thanks for all the love coming at Boston! Yankees aren't cold b***hes, we're all just shy! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
(4)

Yeah, thnx Boni! Just what I needed too after dealing with my SIL. Great minds think alike! G'night!
(1)

You are so welcome AlwayMyduty. This was fun and relaxing. Good night dear friends, I'm going to bed!
(2)

My daughter and I got a wild idea to take a long weekend and fly to Boston in mid November a few years ago. We're from Texas, what did we know about how cold Boston was (yep, we were goofballs). We nearly froze but had a blast and the people were super friendly! It was the best mini vacation we ever took.
Hey Christina come back tomorrow with the Cheetos and fill us in on your singing gig ;-).
Great idea BoniChak!! My mom is gone but left me a big legal mess which had me boo-hooing all day. Thanks, I needed this.
(1)

I agree...If this site had an "ignore button" I would sure use it! I've got my ice cream (choc-chip)...clicking my spoon on the bowl!
(0)

Wow cap'n - another visual to scrub from the backs of my eyeballs!

Twopupsmom - I thought I got teleported to another thread too...
Great toast! Clinking my glass with yours;)
(2)

hey It's 5 O'clock Somewhere sure have enjoyed the smile you have all put on my face(except Ferris, thought I was switched to a different thread for a minute :-)......., sweet husband is sleeping, think I'll have a Crown Royal & ginger and make a toast to all of us,

Lord, please give us patience because if you give us strength, We'll also need new identities and one way tickets to a non-extraditing country.
(6)

Lol Capt! Just talked to my Son, He's in Chesterton now.He bought a new fishing pole today and is taking my grandson to the lake tomorrow. What I DID love about IN, besides my son and grands was the scenery. Beautiful farm land, wildflowers, flatland which was quite conducive to beautiful sunsets. And there is NOT a nail salon on every corner. The women all wore hats or ponytails because the wind was always whipping.....wasn't worth it to fix it nice. And there was a great chinese buffet on rt.6. ;)
(0)

@ bob,
in a couple more years of my lumbar disc deterioration i should be able to also. not hard to depict..
(2)

You got it Bob!
(1)

It is after 6 p.m. here in AZ, it feels hotter today because it is the first day of summer, and we are not the only ones feeling stressed. We are looking at homes to buy, and this realtor who is selling a home we liked, then turned on me this morning when I told him my husband wanted a detached house. He said I needed to have just one realtor and he saw we were being shown a home tomorrow by another agent in his office. (Why did he think I was going to use him as an agent when he was selling the house we initially liked - he represents the seller)? That's like putting the fox guarding the hens! Anyway, he ended our call abruptly and said, "Good Luck with your search!" I immediately tore up his business card. The heat here is absolutely not conducive to being in a good mood, no matter how cold your refrigeration is. As an AZ native, I just love to talk to others who have moved here from a cold region and complain about the summer heat! So, why did they move here? I for one am not fixing dinner, I am going to relax tonight and let my brain just try to think of nothing. Have a good night all!
(3)

Because he can.

(the dog and his balls...)

lovbob
(1)

LOL...that's "wicked" cute! I got my grandson (age 2) a tee that said "chick magnet"
(3)

I bought my GD a onesie when she was born that said....does this diaper make my butt look big?
(1)

Some funny tee shirts:

That's not wind beneath your wings...
I farted.

My Indian name is Runs With Beer

All this....and Brains too!

Let me drop everything and work on your problem

I's so old I fart dust

If you're going to act like a turd, go lay in the yard

And my favorite....

How to handle stress like a dog...
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away
(7)

We would play this game......" HE could be a Kennedy...SHE could be a Kennedy" yes laughter ensued when I would point to a bush..... That could be.....LOL!
Mom is VERY Irish and VERY Catholic and felt right at home.
(1)

I agree babalon. Random and disjointed work here.This place is a life saver.
Yaya....couldn't tell you much about where we went or what we saw...it was the people that made Boston great. And the COWS! We LOVED the cows!
(1)

Aw Boni - love that you and your mom have such nice memories of Boston!
(0)

2 3 4 5 6
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter