Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
It's funny how you brought this up.
Just a few weeks ago my mother told me she was done with this life. I asked her when she goes will she keep an eye out for her son, my brother. I am afraid that my brother will haunt me. He hates me, and he is mad because he wants this house. My mother laughed and said, "she will grab his butt and take him to the light." I hope she really does! He is such a a$$hole.
(6)

I kind of chuckled when I read this post and still am. Thanks for that. Anyway, yes, actually this thought has crossed my mind because I just don't think my mom and dad will ever finally let me go and have peace. On a serious note, I do believe once they would get on the other side, they would see all I have done and all that I am indeed a good person afterall. No haunting.
(5)

I hope twisted sissies are being haunted, maybe even by their own thoughts. Karma is a !!!!!
(6)

Since my mom has always been a sixth sense kind of person and we’ve had some occurrences over the years I do think she’ll make her presence known to me after she passes . I feel I’ve done everything for her to the best of my knowledge to keep her taken care of and safe so no matter what she’s feeling now I think afterwards she’ll know I was just doing the best I knew to do for her . I’m a karma believer . She can also be a jokester so I may be in for some surprises 😜
(3)

Since you ended your post with a smile emoji and a “hahaha”, I don’t think you are truly “fearful”. I firmly believe my close relatives who have predeceased me are watching over me. I ask for help all the time. It’s not a “prayer” exactly, more like a request for their opinion. And many times, they’ve come through. Have I ever seen any of them floating above my bed in long white gowns rattling chains and moaning “OOOOOO”? No. And quite frankly, it’s not fear I feel, but comfort.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter