3 Legal Documents Caregivers Need to Manage a Senior’s Healthcare

3 Legal Documents Caregivers Need to Manage a Senior’s Healthcare

Marlo Sollitto Updated

Comments

1 3 4
Is POA and Medical POA the same thing

My mother is in her right mind and have no idea how a paralegal gave my moms home (unpaid) to my sister and myself without us knowing. Its not so much about moms home but more about why a professional paralegal would charge my mom without doing deed search. Something is not right. And since her bank is paying taxes and homeowners ins why do I get a bill for moms unpaid mortgage taxes?

Tip is keep all the documents together in a binder along with medication list if there are any food restrictions and medical algeries and any final plans/ arrangements .

Are there links to these documents to print out? Are these documents state specific?

My father drew up his DPOA papers in Missouri, where he was living. When his health begin to fail my siblings decided to move him closer to us, in another state. Is his DPOA for financial and health valid in Illinois?

I want to know if our POA is valid cuz I had them done in March but got them notarized 7/7/17? It was a last minute decision on my mom's part

is guardianship available in uk

I am needing to start the DPOA process due to my mother's dementia. There are so many comments and opinions on here that it's confusing. Where do I go to start this process? She is on a limited income. Is there some way she can get this started without paying a fortune?

Wouldn't the Five Wishes cover this(good in 48 States) ? One copy to the person in charge of the decisions, one with your doctor and one kept on hand for paramedics or hospital.

Four years ago, the administrator of my husband's rehab center suggested that I see an elder law attorney. That was the best advice I received regarding both him and me. Over the last few years, I have done all of what you have suggested and it has made for peace of mind!

1 3 4