MyHealtheVet is an online web-based service for personal health records and prescription refills. It offers some great assistance tools for veterans and their caregivers.
The website offers veterans anytime, anywhere access to VA health care information, as well as refills on VA-issued medications. Caregivers do not have to wait on hold or stand in line when trying to refill their vet's prescriptions. Rather, they can go to www.myhealth.va.gov and refill their VA-issued prescriptions.
Vets and their caregivers can:
- Refill VA prescriptions online without the wait
- View active VA prescriptions
- Select an active prescription to be refilled
- Have the refills delivered to the home
- Check the status of a refill order anytime
- View, track and print VA prescription history
- Review and print specific information about a single prescription, using the "details" option.
To sign up, visit http://www.myhealth.va.gov