Why does my sister do the things that she does?

My sisters and i go and decorate our parents resting place pretty much every season changes..but this time took the cake..On mothers day wkend i worked, i work thr 12 hr shifts on the wkends so i dnt go out much over the wkend i pretty much sleep due to half to go back in at night.but they never called me and told me what time they were going to the cementary to decorate my parents resting place. so what they do??? they go and then sends me a picture, do you know how furious that made me..mothers day is touchy for me i cry alot most for my mom its not that she died its how she died . i am grateful that i was the ONLY one got to say "I LOVE YOU" before she passed because im the one that put her in the car. and put her seat belt on she was FURIOUS at me for doing that and thats how i ended up saying GOOD NITE MOM SEE YA TOMORROW MORNING I LOVE YOU: i did my moms insulate on the mornings i was off. so i knew i would see her the next morning, but,...that morning never came for her..but to the story of my sisters they never called me, i was pretty upset because of mothers day and what they did..so my children my handsome men in my life along with their dad told me they would go out with me so....they did, we took pictures and i place mines on FACEBOOK and i got alot of compliments on them.. but my SISTER decides to comment on them and says i quote.."yea thanks to three of my sisters and me (shes talking about herself) we BOUGHT all the stuff and we deserve the glory...Oh i could not beleive it im glad i was on facebook cause i erased it i was so mad i could screamed i told my oldest sister about it she lives out of state and she told me who cares who bought what and i said yes exactly,, but this sister to me is vinidctive every since all the stuff happen with my dad...i think shr is still mad at me cause none of them got anything but household things but i got money...why she does the things she do i do not know why

15

Answers

Yikes! geez Loius! May your Mom rest in peace! I am sure she is very happy now. I don't believe in death, we just transition to a Lovely place of Glory!

Yes, I'm the baby in my family, a fifty year old baby if you can imagine that! My older siblings thought they were making all the decisions and basically in charge of everything until my mother moved in with me. Now we rarely hear from them. One of them refuses to come to our house. The other threatened it and an attorney. Only one of them has been good. The other two just started having hissy fits and fussing over stuff and still are after nearly a year. I'm hoping we can all get past this stuff, but if they become too toxic I will be taking the high road! Hang in there and I'm glad you are doing better Diva. This forum really helped me out to with all of the extended family bologne!

Oh I Bet I cant imagine Im sure one or two have too be bad apples.lol
Well I hope you stick around it really helps to vent about them siblings here. I know I need to sometimes. My oldest sister & hubbys oldest sister sound like your vindictive one maybe it has something to do with that older thing they think you should agree with them and keep your mouth shut. yuk.......GLAD you are feeling better about things;)

having a BIG family AWSOME but when you have a vindictive one in there it can be a stomach ache that wont go away...and shes been like this all my life

Thank you tbaily..and thanks to you all but im passed it. I got to say what i needed to say here and to HER...im good

Ah. Venting can be useful. I saw that your post went without responses for several days and I thought I'd take a stab at finding out what you wanted help with. Now that I understand you didn't want help but just to vent I am sorry I intruded.

wow I FEEL FOR YOU GIRL with that many sibling god bless you .... lol I take care of my MIL now & Ive been in hubbys family so long I did consider his 2 older sisters like My own till Momma got sick, Honey you just vent all you want I dont have any brothers except for 1 BIL and I can take him. But these damn sisters drive me crazy. VENT AWAY msdiva Love the name (My son has a D name and my hubby and his girlfriend call him miss diva d lol...

you know i do not worry about my sister this will pass i was only venting thats all i was upset about them not telling me the time but what upsets me the most is that she takes over what she up and left for us to do then she comes back and takes over and my other sisters wnt say nothing,,but i sure did i said what i had to say to her face i am one of the youngest i have 4 sister over me and i do not hesitate what i need to say to any of them, they think cause me and my little sisters are the youngest that we haf to go along,,,no not us we done told them but thats another chapter, i was merely saying we need to do this together and she refuses to do so she is a SHOWBOATER and i have told her that,,but in a since she puts it on facebook that SHE paid for everything she doesnt half to do that or put it on my facebook..but...karma is a ---- she got her just dues yesterday my family joined me yesterday they seen me there and the next thing i know they all there and i was shock especially the boys (brothers)..they said they heard what happen and my sister needs to get a grip and we all need to go together ..you know since my mother passed we all have growned apart i think thats whats bothering and when i was taking care of my father they turned their back on me and was only after money nothing else no grief stricken (that I seen) only thinking about what THOUGHT i did and they got broken down..so i just went by myself and my brothers and 2 of my sisters seen me at my parents resting place and they joined and she was pretty pissed about

Gosh, msdiva. I read your post the same way Jeanne Gibbs did...that you wanted a response, and I was clueless about what the real,problem was and clueless about how to respond.

Now I see you only wanted to vent. Got it. I hope it felt good. But I suspect it didn't. Have you considered counseling for handling your grief? Not just about your mom but about your sisters, too? That might help. I hope so.

Msdiva I am sorry you are upset and yes this is a place to vent and just mentioning something does not mean we want help=my husband allways thought I was asking for help and one day said to me I can not fix all your problems and I said wtf -who asked to to fix my problens and the ates gentlemen friend was always finding a fix for my issues which were usually over the top-thank godness he is out of the picture-I guess it is human nature to try to solve other people problems-maybe you all could get together and talk about this but only you know if that would help or be worse for you.