Where do I get the forms to file for Aid and Attendance VA Pension for Vets and caregivers?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 5 of 5
The website listed below will help you immensely!

how did you get that address to stay there? every website i type in disappears.
We applied for Aid & Attendance for my dad in May. Be sure you submit both forms, you'll need the 'standard form 180' as well as the 'physician statement'. Get it turned in asap. We were told that it would take up to twelve months for funding to come through. So far we have not seen any funding but I believe we are getting close as we've been notified that we need to meet with a VA rep to continue the process. Good luck.
call your rep, stay in touch. be a bug in his ear, lolz.
Top Answer
oh, and use their name a lot when you talk with them, be friendly, make small talk that they will remember you by. i get a lot more help from VA people by being sweet and memorable and making them laugh. it actually works everywhere i go.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support