Where can I find subsidized Senior Living for my elders?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 3 of 3
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You'll need to go through your county, most likely. Find aging services for your county - your social services people can help you. Most have waiting lists, so if you'll need it you should get right on it.
Good luck!
I am low income and from Kansas moving to florida to be closer to my children.I don't understand subsidized housing.
Sue, you have to check with your county and see what their income range is. If you are within their boundaries you qualify for help paying your rent. e.g. one person under 15,000 a year might qualify.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support