What can you do about nursing home neglect?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
If you have tried to talk with the administrators and haven't gotten anywhere, go to your state aging services site and find the nursing home ombudsman. That is the person who will represent you. Or go to www.ltcombudsman.org and find your state.

Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support