My father is from Germany and is living with me in the United States. Does he qualify for any benefits here?


My Father is living with me and because he is German I dont know what rights he has!! I live in the uk since 2007 and i have through my mother the english nationalitie ! and my Father moved here to me because he is comming in his pension age and need some one to care for him ! my husband is working and i work my home busness from at home ! and besides that i care for my father but the money we earn is not enough !! how can i claim benefits to help me care for my father ! and for what benefits would i have to claim for ??

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing