My mother has dementia and I'm looking for a place that will do activities with her on the weekends. Is there somewhere that does this?

Asked by

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Try an adult day care. Some are open on weekends. Some senior groups have gatherings for adults with dementia. Otherwise, you may have to hire some in-home care to help entertain her.

You can check your state's Web site for aging care, and call the phone number. They may have suggestions for you.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support